IGNORED

Bristol Sport- The Next Step.

YorkshireSection

Nailsea Cookie (?), the resident gas head on here suggested that this season is "up or bust" for the gas.

This got me thinking, with Bristol Sport now in control of all but Rovers, if they don't go up, is it a matter of time before SL becomes their majority share holder & helps them out, stranger things have happened & the way the club are so out of touch with fans I really wouldn't be surprised????

Nailsea Cookie (?), the resident gas head on here suggested that this season is "up or bust" for the gas.

This got me thinking, with Bristol Sport now in control of all but Rovers, if they don't go up, is it a matter of time before SL becomes their majority share holder & helps them out, stranger things have happened & the way the club are so out of touch with fans I really wouldn't be surprised????

He wouldn't be allowed under FA rules

No.

Stop being paranoid.

Well according to their supporters if they don't go up this season they are finished, maybe SL could purchase them & give the Rugby club back the ground they nicked!

I doubt very much that anyone concerned with Bristol Rugby would like to go back to the Memorial. It would need a helluva lot of cash to make it suitable for Premiership rugby.

Not sure if the original post is meant as a joke, but it does surprise me at times that after this many years, and after all he has done for the club, some of our fans still don't trust Steve Lansdown. :(

we don't have a scapegoat in the team at the moment now that jet has hit form so it's 'have a go at SL and BS' season

Archived