IGNORED

Turn Up Early Tomorrow

Welcome To The Jungle

With a full house, the disruption of building work etc I would encourage everyone to get to AG as soon as possible tomorrow. Queues at both the ticket collection and some turnstiles (particularly Atyeo Home). Get the atmosphere brewing nice and early and forget about the bubbles.

COYR

Er... Yes...

Well, obviously some will have to get there early because their postage paid tickets haven't arrived, and I'm guessing that the DEH will be open for Dolman ticket holders (although, knowing BCFC, anything is possible), but WTF are the others supposed to do when they arrive early? Oh, right, the pre-match entertainment :facepalm:

Er... Yes...

Well, obviously some will have to get there early because their postage paid tickets haven't arrived, and I'm guessing that the DEH will be open for Dolman ticket holders (although, knowing BCFC, anything is possible), but WTF are the others supposed to do when they arrive early? Oh, right, the pre-match entertainment :facepalm:

There are local pubs and you can get a drink in every stand before the game.

There are local pubs and you can get a drink in every stand before the game.

How many does the Legends bar hold? (with or without wristbands?).

And the local pubs are, you may have noticed, on the other side of the turnstiles.

I'm aware that the DEH/Dolman solution can't be applied to the other stands but, now it has been drilled into the security staff, it provides an excellent facility. Well done, BCFC.

It's still a bleak prospect for those in the other stands, who'll have to spend ages in a queue or watching the "entertainment".

How many does the Legends bar hold? (with or without wristbands?).

And the local pubs are, you may have noticed, on the other side of the turnstiles.

I'm aware that the DEH/Dolman solution can't be applied to the other stands but, now it has been drilled into the security staff, it provides an excellent facility. Well done, BCFC.

It's still a bleak prospect for those in the other stands, who'll have to spend ages in a queue or watching the "entertainment".

The kiosks in all stands sell alcohol. The outside pubs are on the same side of the turnstiles as the ticket collection points.

Which stand are you in..?

Based on feedback on this forum it sounds like there are a significant amount of people who haven't received their tickets. If that figure was, say, 4,000 - a third of the attendance - that could be a complete nightmare for the club. Surely they would have to delay kick off?

Would be helpful if the club could give some idea of the size of the problem so people know just how early they should consider arriving.

Love how people are moaning about having to collect there ticket!! It's life get on with it... Allow time and you will be sorted!!

Well we paid extra to have the tickets posted & avoid queueing, so it's not surprising we're a bit miffed. I usually collect on the day but decided it might be a bit busy this time...... It's going to be even busier now!

Love how people are moaning about having to collect there ticket!! It's life get on with it... Allow time and you will be sorted!!

If people wanted to collect they would have chosen the option. Likely they didn't choose that option because there were good reasons why it was more convenient for them to pay a pound more and get the tickets delivered. Some of us have more going on in our lives than just football and it might not be as easy as just getting there early. How early do we need to get there to be sure of collecting in time? No one is sure.

In other words, it's an entirely legitimate complaint.

Some times on here it feels like the biggest moaners are the people moaning about moaning, without actually considering the issue.

Archived