IGNORED

Proud

CIDER NOT CIDRE

Genuinely really proud of our performance today and in the stands also. Really gave a good view of Ashton Gate and Bristol City to everyone who watched it.Just in general a great day at the football. All the stands involved in the atmosphere, outsung the West Ham fans. Laughed out loud after we'd finished singing about Andy Carroll and his feminine features.

I thought Korey Smith or Aden Flint were man of the match. Great game and really thought we could have got something out of today! Honestly didn't think they were much better, gave a really good account of ourselves.

Thought I'd make a post on here because I've lost my voice so can't actually talk to anyone about it!

Genuinely really proud of our performance today and in the stands also. Really gave a good view of Ashton Gate and Bristol City to everyone who watched it. Laughed out loud after we'd finished singing about Andy Carroll and his feminine features. Just in general a great day at the football. All the stands involved in the atmosphere, outsung the West Ham fans.

I thought Korey Smith or Aden Flint were man of the match. Great game and really thought we could have got something out of today! Honestly didn't think they were much better, really gave a good account of ourselves today.

Thought I'd make a post on here because I've lost my voice so can't actually talk to anyone about it!

I agree I doubt Carroll will get a more tough opponent all season, one half chance all game, Flint was awesome and there appeared a genuine respect between them at the end of the game when they exchanged shirts.

Genuinely really proud of our performance today and in the stands also. Really gave a good view of Ashton Gate and Bristol City to everyone who watched it.Just in general a great day at the football. All the stands involved in the atmosphere, outsung the West Ham fans. Laughed out loud after we'd finished singing about Andy Carroll and his feminine features.

I thought Korey Smith or Aden Flint were man of the match. Great game and really thought we could have got something out of today! Honestly didn't think they were much better, gave a really good account of ourselves.

Proud of the performance and the great atmosphere today. Unfortunately let down by the endless numbers who left 10 mins before half time as a fag, pint or pie were more important. Also leaving 5mins before the end....drives me mad. Sit in your ******* seat and cheer the boys on for **** sake. I'm sure half the people in the Dolman spend more time walking around then sitting down.

Anyway, rant over :)

Archived