IGNORED

The Guy Following The Linesman In The Dolman...

DaveF

One of the funniest things I've seen at AG, was even funnier when he started jabbing and swatting the stewards with his big foam hand when they got in his way. Totally out of his tree, but brilliantly comical.

I did this up at Blackpool a few seasons back and was threatened with ejection if I didn't stop.

Wasn't in anyone's way, wasn't harming anyone, lots of fans laughing and enjoying. Sorry, you can't be having fun in here. Put a stop to it immediately.

Football is dying a slow and painful death.

I did this up at Blackpool a few seasons back and was threatened with ejection if I didn't stop.

Wasn't in anyone's way, wasn't harming anyone, lots of fans laughing and enjoying. Sorry, you can't be having fun in here. Put a stop to it immediately.

Don't talk daft! How could they let it carry on? As long as he was stopped gently & not beaten up or thrown out, that was a perfectly civilsed & sensible response.

That was you was it??? That was hilarious  :yes:.

I'm sure this was also the game I was on the pitch high fiving Brooker after he notched?

Archived