IGNORED

Article In The Sun

kiwicolin

About our game is a disgrace. 

It was all about West Ham and nothing about Bristol City and how we played.

I think the guy that wrote it is Andy Dillon.

I don't know if anybody else read it and if I could find in on line , then I would let you all have a read.

:grr:  :grr:  :grr:  :grr:  :grr:

About our game is a disgrace.

It was all about West Ham and nothing about Bristol City and how we played.

I think the guy that wrote it is Andy Dillon.

I don't know if anybody else read it and if I could find in on line , then I would let you all have a read.

:grr::grr::grr::grr::grr:

That's strange. They used to have an obsession with Bristol Cities.

Haven't brought the sun in years but there was one on the side at boxing tonight so had a read of "west hams" report, What a joke ... Did they watch a diffrent match than every other reporter/ pundit ? The best bit is when they tried covering up there crap from Saturday by saying that west ham couldn't use the bubble machine as the bbc had used all the electric sockets available.

Just to confirm it was a shyte piece, the writer stated that Cotteril is trying to push football forward in this predominantly rugby area, or something very close to that. It just shows how ill informed they are and how poorly football is perceived in this area.

Just to confirm it was a shyte piece, the writer stated that Cotteril is trying to push football forward in this predominantly rugby area, or something very close to that. It just shows how ill informed they are and how poorly football is perceived in this area.

The Sun is an absolute cluster**** of a 'news'paper, but I wouldn't disagree with this sentiment

Said it many times, Gloucester & Barf are top flight clubs, littered with internationals, Brizzle are pushing hard to come back up. All 3 get good crowds, you could say the same about Exeter too. What is to disagree, football is still big, but I would suggest rugby is bigger

Archived