IGNORED

My Irrational Hatred Of Stoke City......

BS4 on Tour...

I agree:

Pulls and his short, spend loads on mediocre hard working players then bug... Off when he got a better offer, reign. Then he beat us to the prem.

Graham Kavanagh.

Horrid plastic windswept ground

Quickly taken free kick at wembley which was never a foul (maybe it was).

Mate went to college there and describes Stokies as 'feral'. Yes.

Now Ex man utd one eyed dirty s.d Hughes in charge - never knowingly been gracious in victory or defeat

All illogical but can't help but agree

I agree:

Pulls and his short, spend loads on mediocre hard working players then bug... Off when he got a better offer, reign. Then he beat us to the prem.

Graham Kavanagh.

Now Ex man utd one eyed dirty s.d Hughes in charge - never knowingly been gracious in victory or defeat

Makes sense to me!

I agree:

Graham Kavanagh.

Throw in i thought..?

I agree:

Graham Kavanagh.

How can you forget Liam Lawrence's dive where they scored from the resulting free kick in our vital game back in 2008

• Admin

The guy I detested the most was Gavin Ward, had some great wind ups with him over the years, two highlights...

First when Tinnion lobbed him from by the half way line at the Brittania, he was back peddling so much when the ball sailed over his head he hot caught in the goal netting and was stuck with us celebrating in his face.

Got to meet him after a game once, he said fair play, city always gave him stick but never went past that unlike the Rovers fans (who he called gutless) who pelted him with coins

...has just made sense to me.

They have been banging out their bl**dy annoying 'Delilah' anthem by Welsh wizard Tom Jones live on BT Sport tonight but then they notice Robbie Savage in the commentary box and start singing 'sheep, sheep sheep sh*gger' at him.....

....oh the bl**dy irony....

Hate them!

Very similar to us chanting, 'Where's your caravan?' 'Is that a women...' 'She's got chlamydia', 'Send her off' to Andy Carroll when Luke Ayling has exactly the same haircut. It's all just a laugh!

I agree:

Graham Kavanagh.

When they beat us 2-1 to go 2nd they also sang 'we'll never play you again' as we walked out the away end

Horrible club from top to bottom

Horrible club, who attract horrible managers. I only watched the first half last night, as I couldn't resist Broadchurch, but their fans belting out Delilah was loud. It was almost too perfect, everyone paused in the right places for the right length of time, no singers rushed the song and ended up finishing before others. I think they must stay behind for choir practice.

My nightmare scenario would be a Stoke v Palace final, I'm not watching that.

That Wembley final, and it's been discussed many times, sod the free kick - it was the songs before the game. Stoke got Deliliah, as one might expect.....then has 45,000 City fans cleared their throats to sing OFTBC we got 'Hi Ho Silver Lining', who the **** chose that song? And more to the point, why!?

...has just made sense to me.

They have been banging out their bl**dy annoying 'Delilah' anthem by Welsh wizard Tom Jones live on BT Sport tonight but then they notice Robbie Savage in the commentary box and start singing 'sheep, sheep sheep sh*gger' at him.....

....oh the bl**dy irony....

Hate them!

Almost as ironic as the songs aimed at Andy Carroll for having long hair and "looking like a girl", when we have Luke Ayling stood next to him.

That Wembley final, and it's been discussed many times, sod the free kick - it was the songs before the game. Stoke got Deliliah, as one might expect.....then has 45,000 City fans cleared their throats to sing OFTBC we got 'Hi Ho Silver Lining', who the **** chose that song? And more to the point, why!?

Were we infested with suits in those days?

Archived