IGNORED

Mk Dons

BristolBEAT

One teams got to give sooner or later I feel. 3 teams at the top all collecting a 2 PPG average is abit mad and very unusual, can't see that still being the same at the end of the season. Out of Swinon and MK Dons I'd like to see the latter come up with us, purely because a cheating bunch of ***** don't have a place in football. Its very close between all 3 teams which is making it a brilliant promotion race so far! Better than the predictable Premiershit.

I agree with the conclusion.

Whatever our views on Swindon (which are heightened by our relative positions) I did seriously wonder if it's a typo where you say you would prefer MK, because Swindon should not have a place in football? Or irony? A seriously controversial moment v a franchise stolen club? Just swop 'latter' for 'former' and the sentence would (still?) make perfect sense.

Best case when we start Sunday: Top of the table ahead of Swindon on GD (if they lost by 2 goals or more) and MKD by 2 points (if they lose) and with two games in hand on both

Worst case: third, 3 points behind Swindon and one behind MKD, but still with 2 games in hand

Firing squad offense I know, but if I could chose only one team to drop points on Saturday now, I would have to say MK.

A two horse race for the title would bring stresses I am sure, but the downside is rather less. To early really in truth to be hoping for that.

I agree with the conclusion.

Whatever our views on Swindon (which are heightened by our relative positions) I did seriously wonder if it's a typo where you say you would prefer MK, because Swindon should not have a place in football? Or irony? A seriously controversial moment v a franchise stolen club? Just swop 'latter' for 'former' and the sentence would (still?) make perfect sense.

Ah, you see, if MK do come up with us I hope they get relegated next season in 24th place. Its not just the one incident with swindon, they've been diving all over the place in a few games now, I'm sure there was a game after ours where they got another player sent off and celebrated it, just like our sending our. Franchise vs dirty cheating bastards, its a difficult choice, I'd much prefer Preston but their doing there upmost to balls it up at the moment. Yeah I see the irony of my statement, franchise don't have a place in football either, quite right. If they could both **** off to non-league that would be just fantastic.

Think this emphasises it's more important to have points on the board rather than games in hand. Everyone was convinced that mk dons would go above us in the league once they had played their games in hand.

Important things is now we make the most of our game in hand but we are still in a better position than we thought we would be.

Think this emphasises it's more important to have points on the board rather than games in hand. Everyone was convinced that mk dons would go above us in the league once they had played their games in hand.

Important things is now we make the most of our game in hand but we are still in a better position than we thought we would be.

Got to agree with that. As squeaky bum time comes up in the horizon, would take points in the bag every time. Teams fighting tooth and nail to stay up, get in to play offs, go up. An awful lot of football to play yet.

Swindon are the team in form at the moment but they have a really tricky game away to Sheff Utd on Saturday.

Crewe away are no push over for the Dons Saturday either.

If results go our way as tonight we could be back on top Saturday night without even playing!

Archived