IGNORED

Is Smith Going...?

Vincent Vega

I think we may delay resigning him so his loan covers the wembely final (if we get there),

for me that would be the right thing to do,

If we can only extend for a further month, he would have to go back to Fulham now and rejoin us at the end of February if we want to cover a wembley final......cant see that happening

It'll disappointing for Smiffy but, gotta say this season is all about going up (or at least giving ourselves the best chance).

I'd make sure we have him for the League and let the JPT take care of it's self, should have Wilbs and Agard fit by then.

Not wishing to sound rude, but screw the JPT. 'Tis but a confection and distraction! Great if we can win it, but of miniscule importance, compared to promotion.

So you want us to lose tomorrow and put the team on a downer.

Or we win and put ourselves on a massive high looking forward to Wembley. Our players won't waltz around the pitch dreaming of Wembley against Fleetwood.

Hopefully city can be really smart with this and ask Fulham to hold on. They won't need him considering:

Rodallega

M. Dembele

R. McCormack

Bryan Ruiz

5 more on the list of strikers on their website so as they are not on loan I am guessing they still come before Smith. At very best Smith is 5th!

So, the way I understand it is only 2 clubs can 'loan' Smith, us for a further 31 days or Leeds for 93? Nobody apart from Leeds can actually sign him? If we extend his loan for the extra 31 days, once that finishes, he either sits the rest of the season out at Fulham or returns to Leeds be it on loan or a permanent move?

What an absolutely shocking scenario for the lad!

Archived