IGNORED

Bristol Rugby.

lou-peters-dive

I see didn't realise that. For a minute there I

thought the rugby club had decided to conform. Shame.

Basically in means the travelling club only have to bring one kit and the home team should have two kits at their ground. Imagine if fleetwood turned up on sunday with only their red kit. It is backwards but fine.

Rinkadink,not sure by what you mean.When you say what does it matter are you referring to kit changes?The general feel amongst football fans seems that they are very anti change about many things.I was just curious if rugby fans are overly bothered about change or whether they embrace it as it represents progress?For the record I am opposed to pretty much any change in football and life in general.

Just curious I suppose.I have watched a few rugby games over the years and been to a couple of Bristol games this season. The way fans are allowed to mingle and drink etc makes watching the two sports very different. Just wondered if rugby fans would have a more relaxed general attitude.From my experience the rugby atmosphere is a lot less hostile than football.

Even though I am definitely more of a casual fan of Bristol,than City,who I have a season ticket for,I really wouldn't want Bristol to change to red.I was very disappointed with the play off losses,a process that completly winds me up.I hope to get to at least a couple more Bristol games this season and would love to see them back in the Prem.Seems like the rugby coming to the Gate has worked out well.Are you happy with the move?How do you think the Gavin Henson signing will work out?

Overall yes it's been good, biggest complaint would be no standing and some new faces not quite used to working class rugby clubs like Bris. Still work to do, atmosphere is definitely quieter so far but I hope that will come (along with the standing)

As for Henson... Far as I've heard he has sorted himself out and will be missed at the horrible posh lot down the road - for that alone he has to be worth it. Truth is we've been lacking in the centre department so it seems a very astute signing.

Archived