IGNORED

What For You Constitutes "the Perfect Matchday Experience" ?

Tall King Blox

Assuming a home game, and I am staying in Southville as per usual: generally involves waking up, fry-up, cider, pasty, match, cider, curry/Kingfisher, rum and cokes or dark and stormys, passing out.

Christ..iron constitution. Don't people use the toilet on matchdays?

Go back 

go back

go back

I am a hooligan.......i fight for my club......alway's did and alway's will......and as an aside....do i care ?

Yes.....maybe one day you will too....sod forza...sod ultra...and just for poetic justice ...sod sod....we will always be outsiders with alternatives.......c,mon son......on me ead....hoolies forever with love n peace n understanding...........Kin Avit ! *

* This post was natch assisted, please understand the passions of the burnt out skins of the East End.....

As an aside i will view this post in the cold light of day and think to myself......**** em.....you aint dead yet....!

I rest my case...........x

A leisurely breakfast followed by walking the dogs (nope not Northern lasses), hop on a bus, "forget about us, put the blame on meeee".

Get off bus and hop on another one. Get off bus on North St and get a burger from the stand outside the butchers shop. Soak up the

South Bristol atmosphere whilst chomping. If the burger people are on hols then get two Clarkes pies and a big mug o' coffee and

sit on the Natch Wall watching the world go by.

Not allowed caffeinated coffee so will be hyper by kick off.

City win followed by more bus hopping, get home at 7 o'clock. Make a fuss of the dogs (not Northern lasses) eat whatever and open the first

bottle of red.

Come on here, read crazy comments and post nonsense that I won't remember by the following day.

Archived