IGNORED

Singing Section Wembley

thatchersgold

Tried that last wembley visit.everybody trying to get seats in the same section.lucky enough got Right in the middle.dont know what happened to everyone else,in the end got told by a Stewart then the police to sit down and shut up else i was out.

Tried that last wembley visit.everybody trying to get seats in the same section.lucky enough got Right in the middle.dont know what happened to everyone else,in the end got told by a Stewart then the police to sit down and shut up else i was out.

The singers want to be lower tier behind the goal-  3 of the lower price ranges are in this part of the stadium and if you want those prices its there or the upper tier- Given the choice most supporters would pick the lower tier. So everyone is still fighting it out for that part of the stadium due to cost and view more than anything else.

Still worth trying though.

Bristol Flyers fan in peace.

Hope I can use my Bristol Sport membership card and get priority tickets.

Fellow ball bouncers - what section are we going for? (preferably one with extra legroom - though the fat bar steward rugby lot might want that section too).

Fellow ball bouncers - what section are we going for? (preferably one with extra legroom - though the fat bar steward rugby lot might want that section too).

I hope you cant tbh. if you want a ticket you should be with the general public sale

Like everybody, I presume, I have good days and bad days, and then a post like this comes and makes me laugh.

And then a post like Thatchersgold's (I hope you cant tbh. if you want a ticket you should be with the general public sale) comes along.

Life can only get better!

Archived