IGNORED

Gutted ! Green Man Pub For Walsall Fans..

Angry Robin

Just been told that the Green Man Pub will be allocated for Walsall Fans as there getting the West End, unless they take less then 10k. Totally gutted as this was a Great place for City fans on our last trip to Wembley, 5 minute walk from Wembley with a massive Beer Garden & The Wurzels Blasting out .. Aggh Bugger  

Just been told that the Green Man Pub will be allocated for Walsall Fans as there getting the West End, unless they take less then 10k. Totally gutted as this was a Great place for City fans on our last trip to Wembley, 5 minute walk from Wembley with a massive Beer Garden & The Wurzels Blasting out .. Aggh Bugger  

Do 10,000 people actually live in Walsall ?

why don't we have a good old sing song 'round the ol joanna' instead of the bleeding wurzels again

I reckon they will get 20k. Many football fans second club in the area.

And the first time they have ever been to Wembley leaving just 3 current clubs I believewho have never played there Crawley, Hartlepool and Accrington Stanley

Although there is some debate about AFC Wimbledon

They have been and got silverware on many occasions end of! I hope we beat MK so much

I agree with the sentiment, and that they are the true spirit of the original Wimbledon. That is as far as I go. They are like a goof tribute band in my book.

You sir, I seem to recall, live in that concrete wasteland that houses the Franchise. As has been said by others, AFC Wimbledon are Wimbledon and therefore former FA cup winners. Also I recall that AFC Wimbledon gained promotion to the football league via the conference playoffs which was played at Wembley. COYR.

Archived