IGNORED

Good Luck At Wembley

Miah Dennehy

And you the FA Trophy next year as well!

Cyder - you're being unkind as you know that Rovers won't be competing in the FA Trophy next season.

Gloucestershire FA Sunday Minor Cup is their target for next season. Imagine the headline in the Post - "Cup Shock, Hallen Rovers Sunday held to draw by minnows Bristol Rovers"

Posted more than a whole day later, after he has heard some bloke say it down at the homeless shelter...?

I suppose it is pretty quick for one of them.

I'm off to Dartford soon, then Glasgow for a long weekend, hopefully when I get back on Monday night I will have had enough time to think of a witty retort to respond to your post.

I'm off to Dartford soon, then Glasgow for a long weekend, hopefully when I get back on Monday night I will have had enough time to think of a witty retort to respond to your post.

Surely if you are going to Dartford today, then Glasgow will be a short weekend..?

Still, a couple of hours stuck in traffic on M25 should give you ample time to construct your riposte.

I hope you are setting off early. You don't want to get locked out.

Surely if you are going to Dartford today, then Glasgow will be a short weekend..?

Still, a couple of hours stuck in traffic on M25 should give you ample time to construct your riposte.

I hope you are setting off early. You don't want to get locked out.

Just got back. I'm afraid I haven't come up with a suitable response as yet, can you give me another day or so?

Archived