IGNORED

Cod Lot Army: Whistle Happy

WTFiGO!?!

As an un-associated initiative, once accredited to an unknown member of Bristol Sport but now fobbed off due to a half-arsed statement by Steve C, who frankly has more pressing matters on his mind: The famous Fleetwood Town are in town tomorrow.

To commemorate this momentous occasion a cod lot will be placed on each an every one of the Fleetwood supporters seat and the dug out.

Prominent people will not post on otib any more, I will be accused of not being funny and quite a few people will go into in-depth debate as to what exactly the significance of a cod lot is and what the bloody hell is going on.

One thing I even think the odd-decision making fellas at BS agree on is we want a win tomorrow.

...we owe 'em one for the unexpected late two point nicking massive slap in the face at their plaice - they've overfished their goal quota against us.. Payback today...

We'll teach em a lesson on the pitch today, and if they care to meet up waterside with the City CSF (Cod Fish Slappers) they'll learn there's more than one way to skin a fish... The cod lot army will be there cheering our lot on.

See ya later Fleetwood for the Cod Lot Trophy final!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i9SSOWORzw4

I believe Oswald Mosley was fond of a cod lot. Cod Lot Army is therefore clearly a coded reference to the British Union of Fascists. I hope and expect that BS will ban all reference to, and members of, this sinister group. Will somebody please think of the children before posting this dangerous propaganda? :fear:

I believe Oswald Mosley was fond of a cod lot. Cod Lot Army is therefore clearly a coded reference to the British Union of Fascists. I hope and expect that BS will ban all reference to, and members of, this sinister group. Will somebody please think of the children before posting this dangerous propaganda? :fear:

C O D is an acronym for Close Order Drill (marching). Therefore expect the Cod Lot Army to march into the ground,in formation, giving Nazi salutes.

OK time to dress for action... OMC, urghh Ohh my Codpiece is rank stinks to high heaven forgot to wash it from lastime.. righto then in that case I'll be right behind you lads. Its best I stay right at the back before the action commences, don't want to give our positions away nasally do we, they'd sniff us out in no time.

OK then you lot affix Codpieces ... Remember I'll be right behind you all the way lads, while you lot get slapping I'll intimidate from an upwind position with wafts of foul smelling air and simultaneously giving them the Cod Fish Finger sign.

Blige, I stink, pheeww...

Archived