IGNORED

Accumulators

The Gambler

Every year I do an accumulator at the start of the season on the winners of the top 4 divisions and every year by the end of Dec one of my choices turns out to be a dud. This dud is normally because the heart rules the head and I pick City to win their league. This season is different. All 4 of my picks have a chance and I have an interest in all the leagues:

Chelsea 2/1

Derby 10/1

City 9/1

Luton 9/1

Anyone else got any City related bets bubbling along nicely that would normally be over before christmas?

Gambler

Every year I do an accumulator at the start of the season on the winners of the top 4 divisions and every year by the end of Dec one of my choices turns out to be a dud. This dud is normally because the heart rules the head and I pick City to win their league. This season is different. All 4 of my picks have a chance and I have an interest in all the leagues:

Chelsea 2/1

Derby 10/1

City 9/1

Luton 9/1

Anyone else got any City related bets bubbling along nicely that would normally be over before christmas?

Gambler

Believe it or not I have exactly the same selection.

My season match bet  with Winning Post is a six timer .....City to finish above Peterboro......Man City above Utd......Blackburn above Bolton.......Burnley to be relegated....Shrewsbury finish Top six,  AND then I blew it by allocating Fulham to finish Top Six.  So unless a miracle happens in West London..............I'm ****ed

Archived