IGNORED

Radio 5 Live

AshtonGreat

Just spent 45 minutes driving up to the Midlands, which meant I was out of the Radio Bristol zone. Never mind, I thought, I will tune into Radio 5 Live instead, where I'll at least get regular score updates. Did I heck. Why the programmers think that people in England want to sit through seemingly endless, uninterrupted coverage of Scottish football, I don't know. And even when that finally finished, it was on to team news from the Southampton v Swansea match. Not even a single mention of the vital League One game involving a team challenging for promotion (and one of the biggest cities in the UK to boot). Pathetic.

I was the same driving around Oxfordshire.

I was checking BBC by my phone and listening to five live.

What I got from the radio was bugger all about City but that Kenny Miller is still up front for Rangers???!

How old must he be now??

I would rather listen to the sound of grass growing than listen to Scottish football.

The constant media emphasis on the Premier League is very sad and annoying.

Even MOTD only quote stats post-1992 when the Premier League began. Although Mr Lineker did have a bit of a dig about that lad night when he said 'Cos football didn't start until 1992 don't ya know!'

He may be joking but people believe this.

Why doesn't the top scorers list include people like Ian Rush? I hate how all the media darlings fawn over the post '92 players/teams and ignore the past.

The Barclays advert about fans of Prem clubs is the most annoying, their tag line 'You Make Football' infuriates me - according to them only 'fans' of top flight clubs count???!!!!

The constant media emphasis on the Premier League is very sad and annoying.

Even MOTD only quote stats post-1992 when the Premier League began. Although Mr Lineker did have a bit of a dig about that lad night when he said 'Cos football didn't start until 1992 don't ya know!'

He may be joking but people believe this.

Why doesn't the top scorers list include people like Ian Rush? I hate how all the media darlings fawn over the post '92 players/teams and ignore the past.

The Barclays advert about fans of Prem clubs is the most annoying, their tag line 'You Make Football' infuriates me - according to them only 'fans' of top flight clubs count???!!!!

BT tag line drives me round the twist...."The Games That Matter" ! How DARE they arbitrarily    decide what games "matter" To A Bury fan, Bury matters, makes I sick !

Just spent 45 minutes driving up to the Midlands, which meant I was out of the Radio Bristol zone. Never mind, I thought, I will tune into Radio 5 Live instead, where I'll at least get regular score updates. Did I heck. Why the programmers think that people in England want to sit through seemingly endless, uninterrupted coverage of Scottish football, I don't know. And evenwhen that finally finished, it was on to team news from the Southampton v Swansea match. Not even a single mention of the vital League One game involving a team challenging for promotion (and one of the biggest cities in the UK to boot). Pathetic.

Try tuning in to Talksport , it would of gave you updayes etc on the City match, unlike the PC bullsn1t and Celtic/Galic biase we have to put up with on the BBC.

There is a BBC Scotland , BBC Wales and a BBC N.Ireland why is that?  Are they trying to ethnically cleanse the English fron the media is this country

Archived