IGNORED

Today's Ref

GrahamC

Best to say it when you win (sour grapes otherwise) but as bad as I've seen.

Did not have a clue with several decisions so just guessed.

Our second goal included a clear foul by Freeman but he had missed so much by that stage I wasn't in the slightest surprised.

Just dreadful.

He was awful.

Fleetwood just kept fouling to stop the flow of play. Anyone know if he booked the keeper after he booted the ball after JET's goal?

keeper not booked the booting the ball away after jets goal, then at least 2 of fleetwoods bookings seemed to be delayed based on crowd reaction after seemingly getting away with just a telling off.

The assistant on the Williams side was pretty poor too. One throw-in he didn't have a clue who's throw it was......looked like he flagged after he heard the ref call it in his earpiece and he laughed out loud as he gave them the throw. He also was way off the pace with his offside line.

One of, if not the weakest referee's I've ever seen. Appeared to crumble and give decisions based purely on player appeals/crowd reactions. And let's not forget the truly embarrassing moment when he marked out the 10 yards for one of our free kicks and their player happened to be 2 yards too close to the ball. Instead of getting the player to move he crumbled and just let him stand where he was in the first place  :facepalm:

He was very poor, and hugely inconsistent. He completely bottled giving a second yellow to their number 2 despite the fact that it was a clear yellow for a cynical foul on Little. You could tell that he knew he would have to send him off and didn't want to.

One of, if not the weakest referee's I've ever seen. Appeared to crumble and give decisions based purely on player appeals/crowd reactions. And let's not forget the truly embarrassing moment when he marked out the 10 yards for one of our free kicks and their player happened to be 2 yards too close to the ball. Instead of getting the player to move he crumbled and just let him stand where he was in the first place  :facepalm:

This was very amusing... and talk about delayed reactions!!! 

Archived