IGNORED

Elephant In The Room - 3 Mins Before Players Out The Tunnel

Lack of Action Man

You are never going to please everyone and for that reason I appreciate some people might not like the music every now and then... on the other hand I had several people say they loved the music today! We always try and mix it up a bit so we play something different every time and thats why I always ask for requests before each game. 

If you want to make a request then please tweet me @timshires - I always try and play tunes people ask for!

I know that the Elbow tune is a bit marmite for people. Again, I appreciate that. But this season things seem to be going in our favour and the gaffer is quite superstitious so certain routines, which includes music, so we are trying not to to tinker with it too much! 

But please dont hesitate to send any suggestions and feedback - good or bad! 

You are never going to please everyone and for that reason I appreciate some people might not like the music every now and then... on the other hand I had several people say they loved the music today! We always try and mix it up a bit so we play something different every time and thats why I always ask for requests before each game.

If you want to make a request then please tweet me @timshires - I always try and play tunes people ask for!

I know that the Elbow tune is a bit marmite for people. Again, I appreciate that. But this season things seem to be going in our favour and the gaffer is quite superstitious so certain routines, which includes music, so we are trying not to to tinker with it too much!

But please dont hesitate to send any suggestions and feedback - good or bad!

Not everyone is on twitter...

Someone's mentioned faithless, not a bad shout in all fairness certainly plenty of tunes that build. Fatboy slim from me. Right here right now.

Love the Elbow track, and also loved it when we came out to Muse Knights of Cydonia either last season or the one before.

Me too. Add a bit of Chemical Brothers Galvanise and/or Pendulem Slam and that's a pretty good pre match for me. Consider this a request please Tim.

Ps the tunes that gets played too often and bugs me to the point of wanting to thump somebody is that bloody awful Glee type tune 'don't stop believing' and the Blackeyed Peas 'I gotta feeling'. Agggghhhhh!

Me too. Add a bit of Chemical Brothers Galvanise and/or Pendulem Slam and that's a pretty good pre match for me. Consider this a request please Tim.

Ps the tunes that gets played too often and bugs me to the point of wanting to thump somebody is that bloody awful Glee type tune 'don't stop believing' and the Blackeyed Peas 'I gotta feeling'. Agggghhhhh!

Quite right M; both are appalling !

My day job is a composer for film and tv (www.simonashdown.co.uk). I wonder if it'd be worth composing a bespoke track for the players to come out to? Could do something that gets everyone pumped up with a unique BCFC touch added.

Maybe I'll approach the club about it.

If we are talking pendulum it has to be fasten your seatbelt!

Whats our win/loss ratio with this song? We always wheel it out prior to big match games and then seem to go on and lose!

Can't stand hearing Hi Ho Silver Lining played at City games, it's a a bloody Wolves song and always has been.

And I hate Wolves - get rid of it.  :grr:

Archived