IGNORED

Lance Armstrong

Esmond Million's Bung

He just needs to disappear quietly into the shadows and not be seen or heard again.

Fat chance. He truly has no shame. It's like something from the playground, "everyone else did it". I respect the charity work he's done but for the sake of professional cycling he needs to shut up.

And there are some who still defend him to the hilt. Idiots. He's a phoney.

Fat chance. He truly has no shame. It's like something from the playground, "everyone else did it". I respect the charity work he's done but for the sake of professional cycling he needs to shut up.

And there are some who still defend him to the hilt. Idiots. He's a phoney.

This.........The lying piece of shit is at again.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/cycling/31125348

This.........The lying piece of shit is at again.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/cycling/31125348

And days after deciding that it was time for the world to forgive him, what unfortunate timing for poor Lance.

To recap:

He's won seven TDF titles through cheating.

Emotionally bullied team mates and others into compliance or silence.

Forcibly silenced dissenters through court action, perjuring himself in the process and no doubt destroying several careers while he was at it.

Lied to the media and everyone else about his cheating, then done a shameless self-aggrandising interview on primetime television in which he didn't seem remorseful at all.

Has publicly admitted that he'd cheat again, which is fine because everyone else was.

Claims that, as far as he's concerned, the TDF titles are still his and that he's been unfairly picked on by the USADA and others because of his standing in the sport.

Decides that it's time for everyone to forgive him for the years of lies and cheating.

Then immediately afterwards it emerges that he's hit two parked cars before doing a runner and leaving his girlfriend to face the rozzers and the music. Showing all the hallmarks of a trustworthy bloke.

Did I miss anything?

Archived