IGNORED

Happy Nobody Came Calling....

Vincent Vega

Just for a bit of fun, here's my valuations for these players in the current (stupidly overpriced) market. This is how much I think they're worth as of today. They could all be Championship players come the Summer so their value would obviously increase! 

Flint (800k - 1.25m)

Ayling (750k - 1m)

Williams (750k - 1m)

Korey (2 - 3m) I think he's that good

Bryan (1.5 - 2.5m)

Freeman (1.5 - 2m) 

On his current form and given that he's OOC in the summer, I'm surprised nobody has tried for JET?

Maybe they have?

jets a big gamble for a championship club been there before and flopped.

Had an fantastic first half of the season last year then went off the boil a bit second half, Then took half a season to catch up on fitness terms with the rest of the squad because he didn't stick to his training routine in the summer!

Hopefully he continues his form, we go up as champions and he signs a new contract and he proves he can cut it at the next level up!

Maybe it went a bit like this.

Hello, this is Bristol City FC. You are 10th in our queue. Please hold on - your call is valuable to us...

An hour later.,.

Please leave your message after the tone with your name and number. BEEP.

Hello, Jose Mourinho here 07456 789012. We would like to bid 20 million pounds for ...

CLICK. BEEP.

Hello, this is Bristol City FC. You are 20th in our queue. Please hold on - your call is valuable to us...

Hello, this is Bristol City FC. You are 10th in our queue. Please hold on - your call is valuable to us...

An hour later.,.

Hello, Jose Mourinho here 07456 789012. We would like to bid 20 million pounds for ...

CLICK. BEEP.

Hello, this is Bristol City FC. You are 20th in our queue. Please hold on - your call is valuable to us...

Cynic.... :clapping:  :clapping:

An hour later.,.

CLICK. BEEP.

not too far away from the truth Aizoon as us older supporters well know

An hour later.,.

CLICK. BEEP.

The bitter voice of experience.That aside ,20 million ,sling your hook Moroninho Bryan's worth at least twice that .

Is Aizoon's scenario based on a previous incident, or are you just referring to being held in telephone queues generally?

I have been on the phone to Ticketing at AG over the last few months and you eventually get to someone' who is away from their desk' you leave a message and they never get back. I have got to be honest, I now find it easier to 'pop in' when I am in Bristol.

I have been on the phone to Ticketing at AG over the last few months and you eventually get to someone' who is away from their desk' you leave a message and they never get back. I have got to be honest, I now find it easier to 'pop in' when I am in Bristol.

I find it easier to "pop in" and i live in France .(can't fly though ,dodgy back and am playing golf this week-end )

OK, Thanks.

My memories of ticket requests go back to Beryl Fudge, and I really could not sing her praises loudly enough.

I just wondered if things had really deteriorated so much.

Archived