IGNORED

Jordan Wynter (Merged)

Gillies Downs Leeds

Can remember thinking he was a good prospect early last season. But of late, if I'm honest, I forgot that he was still one of ours!

I remember he originally came here to get first team football which I respected and if he is off because he is still searching for it then best of luck to him.

Good luck to him, looked promising under SOD for a short while but hasnt really been given a chance since.

Always held the ball up well and played with a confidence. was overlooked because of his age imo.

With respect, I'll dismiss your opinion and trust those who know the most at our football club ;)

Sad about that. I thought he was the best player on the pitch in the first game I saw him v Rangers.

Got unlucky with an injury and has rarely been seen since.

I agree.. But maybe a one game wonder.

Having looked at the Cheltenham forum they aren't exactly thrilled with the signing of Jordan. Majority said he didn't set the world alight when he joined on loan before.

Wish him all the best though. Tidy player whenever I saw him play. Poor decision making was his downfall in my opinion.

Jordan Wynter joins Cheltenham permanently. Good luck to the guy, told me he was leaving yesterday and I accepted his decision, to be honest he was never going to make the starting eleven every week.

I think you're doing a terrific job at this club.

What is your favourite type of pie?

My favourite type is steak pie.

Jordan Wynter joins Cheltenham permanently. Good luck to the guy, told me he was leaving yesterday and I accepted his decision, to be honest he was never going to make the starting eleven every week.

Good thing you accepted his decision, poor lad would of been stuck in the ressies for the rest of the season.

He was in the last 6 months of his contract anyway i think?

Was unlikely to get into the starting 11 bar injuries but i think with a good run in a side he will make a decent career.

Probably be the next Joe Edwards, couldn't get the luck at city but will be a solid L1 elsewhere.

Archived