IGNORED

Scarves At Mk & Other Ideas To Show Mk What Real Fans Are Like

Jesus

Lets make this an amazing atmosphere. Full of colour and passion. 

Why don't we all bring our scarves and show them what real fans are like!!! Any chance we can bring the big surfer flag that we paid for but hasn't been seen since....

Two great ideas - was just discussing this on the MK tickets thread about the surfer. 

Would love an atmosphere like Charlton away in playoff season (ok minus the pyro although that did add to the atmosphere..)

It's probably impossible with such a large following, but would love there to be an unwritten understanding that standers go to the back, and sitters to the front. Feel this helps the atmosphere and keeps everyone happy.

Flags (hey we can bring the ULTRAS one), scarves, surfer flag - should be fantastic.

It's probably impossible with such a large following, but would love there to be an unwritten understanding that standers go to the back, and sitters to the front. Feel this helps the atmosphere and keeps everyone happy.

Having not been to MK before, does anyone know how strictly they try and enforce people going to the designated area as this will impact the likelihood of people moving?

Also I am guessing this may be harder to organise with the two tiers.

Having not been to MK before, does anyone know how strictly they try and enforce people going to the designated area as this will impact the likelihood of people moving?

You're probably right, I would imagine as a fairly modern all-seater and with our large following it won't be possible. I have no idea where my ticket places me really, hopefully nearer the back so I can stand!

I imagine you'll have to be in the correct tier but other than that if there are 5k fans in the wrong seats nothing mk stewards can do

A Wolves fan mate of mine said they were definitely put in their correct seats and a few got hassled when they weren't doing as instructed. Hopefully it won't be a massive issue but wouldn't be surprised.

A Wolves fan mate of mine said they were definitely put in their correct seats and a few got hassled when they weren't doing as instructed. Hopefully it won't be a massive issue but wouldn't be surprised.

Heard the same from some Coventry fans up here, Mk stewards acting like power crazy dictators and insisting people move, several thrown out for arguing !

Heard the same from some Coventry fans up here, Mk stewards acting like power crazy dictators and insisting people move, several thrown out for arguing !

That was exactly what he said. About half of his group were thrown out, some managed to talk their way out of it being permanent but overly aggressive for sure.

I imagine you'll have to be in the correct tier but other than that if there are 5k fans in the wrong seats nothing mk stewards can do

I suppose my point was it depends how MK stewards act from the start. If they control access through the vestibules so that people are only directed to their block (as city do for the Williams) this will restrict the ability to mix. This will then encourage many more city fans to go to the correct seat meaning the chances of an "informal understanding" are much reduced. This is multiplied when its considered many of those who will be looking to stand will enter the stadium/seating area until the last minute.

We will also have a big crowd meaning there will be those who are less aware of the normal "informal understanding".

Its also worth pointing out when Man Utd visited earlier this season (albeit in less numbers), MK stewards were very insistent on getting their fans to be in the correct seats.

Hopefully it's a chilly day so people bring them anyway!

Only downside is we don't have a unique scarf raising song that I can think of, a slower unique anthem.

Good time to bring back "always believe" & "bounce around the ground"..?

Both would look awesome with the scarves.

I know that you buy specific seats and then you should sit in them. But it is frustrating no end for people like myself who buy tickets individually and then meet up with mates on the day and then can't sit with them. Especially as you don't know what seat you are getting until the tickets arrive through your door.

I wish the club could at least offer two options- Front and back of the stand. Then people could follow the unwritten rule of standing at the back and seated at the front. The club wouldn't even have to specify this was the reason.

I didn't sit in my seat at MK last season (admittedly a smaller following) but did have to show my ticket as I entered the stand to be allowed through the correct gate to the correct block. However they did this at Wolves as well and I still didn't sit in my specified seat.

Archived