IGNORED

Eddie Oshodi Quits Football

'Orns

Wow. I suspect he has a romantic view of work outside of football.

I'm not sure life is that romantic.

He makes the point, quite clearly, that he can read and write

I imagine him on Rodborough Common, with a Winstones ice cream, writing poems about kids flying kites, and dogs pooing everywhere. Kite rhymes with shite, there's a starter for him.....

Shocked by that, top player and also an England C International.

He was watched by us, Swindon, Brentford. In fact I'm sure he had a trial last year at either Swindon or Brentford.

Could've gone on to play league football IMO. One of his weaknesses was his discipline but still genuinely surprised he's called it a day. Must get decent money at FGR too.

Shocked by that, top player and also an England C International.

He was watched by us, Swindon, Brentford. In fact I'm sure he had a trial last year at either Swindon or Brentford.

Could've gone on to play league football IMO. One of his weaknesses was his discipline but still genuinely surprised he's called it a day. Must get decent money at FGR too.

Brentford, according to the report, Kid

Seemed like it was Premier League or bust for him....

Brentford, according to the report, Kid

Seemed like it was Premier League or bust for him....

Does seem that way, especially as he was destined for big things. But at 23 it could still happen for him if he works hard.

Admiration for making such a ballsy decision although you do wonder how prepared he is for the "real world". Could easily pursue his "reading and writing" alongside football for the time being.

Archived