IGNORED

Beyond Subhuman

Esmond Million's Bung

There's a point not generally understood about groups like ISIS, the Nazis and the Khmer Rouge (and far too many others). These groups ALLOW young men to explore their taste for sadism and violence. The nature of the cause is irrelevant to the sheer joy of doing evil and still earning the praise of their elders and betters.

There is absolutely nothing in common in the ideology of these groups, but the practices of their devotees are depressingly similar.

It's interesting in this context that some of the British jihadis claim to be inspired by video games like Call of Duty, which hardly qualifies as an Islamic text.

Still the question remains on this.....how on earth do you stop people like this?

If you're Obama (for example) and us in the 'civilised' world are waiting for him to come up with some bright idea of stopping ISIS, what do you do? Call an ISIS AGM, everyone has to attend, and bomb the ******* lot of them? They are hardly likely to agree to talks, sit down and have a nice conversation about it all, share their problems with us

I don't mind admitting, they scare the **** out of me

Still the question remains on this.....how on earth do you stop people like this?

If you're Obama (for example) and us in the 'civilised' world are waiting for him to come up with some bright idea of stopping ISIS, what do you do? Call an ISIS AGM, everyone has to attend, and bomb the ******* lot of them? They are hardly likely to agree to talks, sit down and have a nice conversation about it all, share their problems with us

Boots on the ground is the only way which isn't going to happen

As much as they are monsters if we hadn't removed saddam and gaddaffi none of this would be happening (well not to the extent it is anyway)

As much as they are monsters if we hadn't removed saddam and gaddaffi none of this would be happening (well not to the extent it is anyway)

And the same will happen if Assad goes. Yes, these people are monsters - but look what they have to deal with.

Not sure it has anything to do with Libya, M.

(Where of course Gadhaffi was "removed" - having first been anally violated - by his own people. The Nato/Arab League air exclusion zone only prevented his mercenary army from massacering the inhabitants of Benghazi.)

The countries who will be next affected need to get up off of their arses and help sort it, Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Iran, between the 3 of them they possess more than enough military might to go in and help sort it out and the west should know we sold them most of it,  this should be their fight, with our assistance, this is one of few things that George Galloway is correct about.

The countries who will be next affected need to get up off of their arses and help sort it, Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Iran, between the 3 of them they possess more than enough military might to go in and help sort it out and the west should know we sold them most of it, this should be their fight, with our assistance, this is one of few things that George Galloway is correct about.

Iranian troops are fighting out of uniform as "Shia militia" in Iraq and with Hezbollocks in Syria, while Saudi - which has no border with Syria and is some distance from IS territory in Iraq - is part of the bombing coalition.

Turkey is the weak link. Would-be jihadists detained by Turkish police have said the coppers told them they actually agree with their "cause". We are seeing a secular country gradually being Islamised. Kemal Ataturk must be on spin cycle 500 in his grave.

Iranian troops are fighting out of uniform as "Shia militia" in Iraq and with Hezbollocks in Syria, while Saudi - which has no border with Syria and is some distance from IS territory in Iraq - is part of the bombing coalition.

Turkey is the weak link. Would-be jihadists detained by Turkish police have said the coppers told them they actually agree with their "cause". We are seeing a secular country gradually being Islamised. Kemal Ataturk must be on spin cycle 500 in his grave.

Well as usual with Saudi that is open to interpretation, The point about Turkey is valid I cannot for the life of me understand why the West is pussy footing around them and especially the EU, Cameron re-iterated only last week that he still wants Turkey in the EU, almost certainly a big mistake.

PS:- you're not Bill 'someone' are you?.

earlier today i was reading up on the story from various websites. When on the Foxnews website they had a link to the video, and for some reason i watched it throughout. I was horrified beyond belief, horrified at how graphically brutal this was and horrified at the sheer callousness of the people doing the execution. I cant seem to get the image out of my head.

I think the world has waited long enough on this now, the airstrikes taking place is not enough. IS territory already borders Turkey which is a gateway into Europe. how long until it makes it to the mediterranean sea? When it does then you have to fear for the people of Israel. Im not saying the UK should be putting boots on the ground out there, but all countries bordering Iraq and Syria need to start going on the offensive.

What a horror. We have, at last, an undisputed enemy but no solution as to how to overcome them.

We've ****** this up royally by being involved in the first place.

What a mess and to be honest when there were millions of ***** marching in the streets of London in 2003, no**** listened.

I dispair and sometimes feel that the world being wiped of our moronic species would make it a better place!

Archived