IGNORED

Heskey & James

Keepers Ball

I am ######* annoyed.

Heskey send the ######* pillock home.God I 'kin hate him.

Why the ##** did this prat make a challenge ?There were two England players covering the attacker(cant remember the frenchy because I'm so bloody annoyed

James For crying out loud !!!!!!!

I was a goalkeeper.Ok not a pro but I knew how to spread myself !

Rule No1 Mr James

YOU COME OUT WITH YOUR BODY HORIZONTALLY NOT..I REPEAT NOT FEET FIRST.YOU SPREAD YOURSELF GOING IN WITH YOUR CHEST GOING TOWARDS THE BALL WITH YOUR HANDS PROTECTING YOUR FACE NOT.....I REPEAT NOT FEET FIRST !!!!

YOU ARE ######* OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!

JESUS WHAT HAVE YOUR COACHES BEEN TEACHING YOU ???

Why the hell are you blaming James for?

I thought he had a great game, and wans't his fault for Gerrard's ridiculous back pass... I can also blame Heskey for the stupid tackle he put in against Vieira... Wrapping his left leg around his chest/waist, what was he thinking? ;)^_^;)

I also reckon Rooney should have taken the penalty as he earned it, but still I didn't expect Beckham to miss yet again, though on target this time, but still not the best penalty in the world... Well at least he put in that decent cross form Lampard's brilliant header in the first place!

Anyone who's a Man Utd Glory Hunter should agree to have Sylvestre dropped too, as Rooney was clear through and certainly would have scored! It was far worse than James's misake under the circumstances... :@ :D

Ok, so that last comment is purely sheer hatred, but like I care right now! Grr... :@ :D

have to agree cooter, not james fault, any keeper would have done the same, SG's dodgy back pass ######ed it right up, but you have to question the subs sven made! why brig off WR? especially for EH, ludicrus absolulety ludicrus

have to agree cooter, not james fault, any keeper would have done the same, SG's dodgy back pass ######ed it right up, but you have to question the subs sven made! why brig off WR? especially for EH, ludicrus absolulety ludicrus

That's it?! I just don't understand why anymore, like one minute I'm laughing when the announcer/commentator says "Substitution for Arsenal" and the next I'm really p***ed off that Rooney is Substituted for Heskey... It is just god damn ludicrous! :@ ;);):D^_^

Guest Red_ Mango
That's it?! I just don't understand why anymore, like one minute I'm laughing when the announcer/commentator says "Substitution for Arsenal" and the next I'm really p***ed off that Rooney is Substituted for Heskey... It is just god damn ludicrous! :@ ;);):D^_^
Sven been taking lessons from Wilson re; substitutions perchance?

Guest bcfcsols
Why the hell are you blaming James for?

I thought he had a great game, and wans't his fault for Gerrard's ridiculous back pass... I can also blame Heskey for the stupid tackle he put in against Vieira... Wrapping his left leg around his chest/waist, what was he thinking? ;)^_^;)

I also reckon Rooney should have taken the penalty as he earned it, but still I didn't expect Beckham to miss yet again, though on target this time, but still not the best penalty in the world... Well at least he put in that decent cross form Lampard's brilliant header in the first place!

Anyone who's a Man Utd Glory Hunter should agree to have Sylvestre dropped too, as Rooney was clear through and certainly would have scored! It was far worse than James's misake under the circumstances... :@ :D

Ok, so that last comment is purely sheer hatred, but like I care right now! Grr... :@ :D

spot on mate. Just why did it happen like this

Thats right. Lets blame the goalkeeper. Afterall, he's the last line of defence so it must be his fault.

Don't be a turd. James was left in no mans land by Gerrards back pass. By the time James would have spread himself, Henry would have flicked it round him and slotted it home. James sacrificed nearly being sent off, to give himself a chance of saving the spot kick. He looked solid all night and a lot more solid then Seaman had looked for the last two years in his career.

If you really had been an ex-keeper at whatever standard, you would know not to always blame the keeper, especially when its not his fault. ;)

Guest bcfcsols
Thats right. Lets blame the goalkeeper. Afterall, he's the last line of defence so it must be his fault.

Don't be a turd. James was left in no mans land by Gerrards back pass. By the time he would have spread himself, Henry would have flicked it round him and slotted it home. James sacrificed nearly being sent off, to give himself a chance of saving the spot kick. He looked solid all night and a lot solid then Seaman had looked for the last two years in his career.

If you really had been an ex-keeper at whatever standard, you would know not to always blame the keeper, especially when its not his fault.  ;)

and thats from a keeper so belive it! Seriuosly though youre right Rich, but it would have been bad if hed benn sent.

EDIT: So poo spelling!

Guest bcfcsols

So BRRich isnt worth his salt? Pepper? Nah I'm kidding mate, no point in starting another argument (look at some of the other posts). Were England united.

Archived