IGNORED

Wales V England

Shelton’s Love Gravy

Being a Welshman and there are a few of us that support City. Gutted about the result, but I predicted England to win, I know it's wrong sport for on here but got a feeling the English will be world champions again come October.

Anyway back to today

Come on City, make it a weekend of predictions, for me.

Same here, mate. Always had a bad feeling about last night, but how could they possibly leave George North on after being knocked out TWICE? Unbelievable. I'm afraid Gatland's taxi may be approaching...

It was ingrained into me from my Grandfather to follow city. A Bristolian who decided to visit the Rhonda and get himself a welsh women all those years ago. I think she decided she ain't moving so he settled in Wales.

There also used to be a coach to city games which came from the Forest into Chepstow and then to AG in the 70's to mid 80's so a few from Chepstow choose city over Cardiff and the Port.

Good man your grandad. I'm am glad he showed you the way and you are very lucky he did.

Amazing thing innit, once your team chooses you

There is no changing ever.

Unless you're a plastic, of course. Man Ure two years ago, Man City last year, Chelsea this year. Who will it be next year, I wonder? The Liverpool away kit looks nice...

Wales for me have absolutely nowhere to go before the World Cup. Their scrum got mullered from the first set piece (the only penalty they drew from the scrum was highly questionable) to the last, they can't organise a line out to save their lives and when they can they can't throw straight. All their left with is the biff and bash of some over sized centres and wings and a top class 6,7,8 who can be nullified as proven last night- without Wood, Morgan, Croft and Steffon Armitage no less.

For me, Gatland has 'done a Gary Johnson' with Wales; he's shown too much faith in an ageing and one dimensional side and developed very little in the way of depth. A wake up call for Wales but much too late for the WC. Gatland might not even see the WC up at this rate

Good man your grandad. I'm am glad he showed you the way and you are very lucky he did.

Amazing thing innit, once your team chooses you

There is no changing ever.

Unless you're a plastic, of course. Man Ure two years ago, Man City last year, Chelsea this year. Who will it be next year, I wonder? The Liverpool away kit looks nice...

I would guess at the age of 48 and followed city since I was 8, inflicted the pain onto my wife and daughter who are both also ST holders for years I think I can honestly say I'm not a plastic.

Mocking the Welsh is 2nd to mocking the Gas in my book, bring on Monday for that but until then a certain more important trip to franchise land beckons

At uni in Wales, a few months ago I was in the flat above mine and the doorbell went, i called out "if your Welsh **** off" I forgot I was the only person in the flat that wasn't welsh :laugh:

Archived