IGNORED

Videos From Mk Dons

CTRed

"City wave" does look good. Just wish the club would stop ramming it down people's throats! Let it grow organically

It was promoted on the website this time after some people on this forum contacted them and asked for the word to be spread. So the fans are now taking a lead on this, which is kind of organic growth I guess?

Anyway, it looked great and if it becomes a unique feature of our support then I don't think it really matters how it started.

Sit down you lot ....the precious ones who booked there seats to politely clap, can't see the pitch . ..

Pathetic. Why are you assuming those who wanted to use the seats they had booked also wanted to sit? I used my allocated seat and stood for the whole game and it was great.

I did enjoy it when the guy near me showed up with his two kids and realised some young lads had taken his seats. "We'll see about that" he says, and a minute later the young lads trudge past everyone with their tail between their legs like they'd just had a ticking off from the headmaster. Good for him!

We just stood at the back, allocated L row but decided against it.

Stewards didn't seem to care (which was a focal point on here) so all good.

The only gripe I had all day was the guy who frisked me seemed to enjoy it, spent 2 minutes being groped despite my protests that all I had was my wallet, phone and keys! I felt violated :laugh:

Just goes to show an atmosphere can be made in these new stadiums

The acoustics were immense, especially from the concourse. Got in just as the players were coming out, got myself a prawn sandwich and took my seat.

But the noise echoed throughout behind the stands and outside, creating a great atmosphere in and out of the terraces!

Nothing like the soulless Cardiff, Reading, Swanpiss and Coventry!

The acoustics were immense, especially from the concourse. Got in just as the players were coming out, got myself a prawn sandwich and took my seat.

But the noise echoed throughout behind the stands and outside, creating a great atmosphere in and out of the terraces!

Nothing like the soulless Cardiff, Reading, Swanpiss and Coventry!

I had to get off right on full time for my train and I could still hear city singing when I was walking down the A5.

I didn't realise how loud we were until I wasn't amongst it.

Pathetic. Why are you assuming those who wanted to use the seats they had booked also wanted to sit? I used my allocated seat and stood for the whole game and it was great.

I did enjoy it when the guy near me showed up with his two kids and realised some young lads had taken his seats. "We'll see about that" he says, and a minute later the young lads trudge past everyone with their tail between their legs like they'd just had a ticking off from the headmaster. Good for him!

I think you missed the irony in the original commnet.......... :)

We arrived in mk @10...no problems or issues all day.i think for a game as big as yesterday's there was hardly any old bill .we ended up in fenny Stratford, had a few drinks and walked the mile or so.just city every where and enjoying the day.we reached the ground at 2.45 and the noise was loud outside .a good point a good day roll on tuesday...coyr

Archived