IGNORED

Car Crash Near Bicester

Between heaven and hell

you are far from the first to curse the thousands of roundabouts in MK....still ****** hate em and have been driving around plastic city for thirty bloody years.

As for the A34/M40, theres always problems there, the Bicester Retail village traffic constantly cause accidents.....nigtmare of a road.

My totally irrelevant comment about nightmares was due to the amount of bloody roundabouts we crossed today.

Accident I originally posted about was on dual carriageway and the young chap had a purple city shirt on , would have been about 12.30

See what your saying now :)

I agree re the roundabouts,but I have to say I would rather have them than traffic lights

Really??

I breezed down the M1

That was you was it? ... Blissfully unaware of all the carnage and destruction you were leaving behind in your wake.. If you'd look in your rear view mirror you'd have thought you were watching a low budget 70s horror 'b' movie. Dear dear dear you ain't driving through the Aussie outback now mate.

:)

That was you was it? ... Blissfully unaware of all the carnage and destruction you were leaving behind in your wake.. If you'd look in your rear view mirror you'd have thought you were watching a low budget 70s horror 'b' movie. Dear dear dear you ain't driving through the Aussie outback now mate.

:)

I'm picturing Mad Max :)

I was in the Audi which managed to stop (literally!) about 3 metres short of the tvr and rover. very close for my liking! Tvr spun out of control getting on sliproad and came across carriageway. we and the car behind were city fans but the two involved weren't (although one was on the way to the airport for a flight!). No injuries and we were sent on our way once police took details. Sorry for the delays!!

I was in the Audi which managed to stop (literally!) about 3 metres short of the tvr and rover. very close for my liking! Tvr spun out of control getting on sliproad and came across carriageway. we and the car behind were city fans but the two involved weren't (although one was on the way to the airport for a flight!). No injuries and we were sent on our way once police took details. Sorry for the delays!!

Good to hear all were ok we did think the worse when we came across it.

Archived