IGNORED

Screens At Ashton Gate

KeepUpLino

2 in the corners of the new eastend 

Those gaps in the images aren't for the screens, they are windows from the sponsors lounges if I remember correctly.

There will be two screens, one on the outside of the stadium on the new East End so you will see it as you approach, and one on the Atyeo which will be visible to all but the away fans.

Those gaps in the images aren't for the screens, they are windows from the sponsors lounges if I remember correctly.

There will be two screens, one on the outside of the stadium on the new East End so you will see it as you approach, and one on the Atyeo which will be visible to all but the away fans.

So we'll know it was/wasn't a pen and they wont? Class :)

I wondered that after the last match so i took a look:

williams-visualisation.jpg

And this one shows screens in both corners of the new stand:

bcfc_rugby_stills__00000.jpeg

They look like screens but are actually the large windows for corporate areas in each corner. This is shown on the detailed plans. When the Williams is being rebuild the directors will probably transfer to the corporate area at the Williams end of the south stand.

There is still an element of uncertainty about what the 'black blocks' above the outdoor terraces. Although they look ideal for electronic score boards, there is nothing in the planning documents that confirm this will be the case. The only confirmed "screens" are two external advertising boards at the wedlock/williams and atyeo/williams corners.

The one above the Atyeo does not show up in planning although I believe people understood this to be the case following discussions with BS bods at a FANS or consulation meeting

Archived