IGNORED

Pearson Sacked

Esmond Million's Bung

Another brainless chairman. Where on earth does he think Leicester should be? They were always going to be fighting relegation.

It might have more to do with the fact that he has got embroiled in a touchline slanging match with one of his own fans and now this bizarre incident with the Palace player in the last couple of months. Perhaps the Chairman can see the guy is losing it and was being cruel to be kind - because getting sacked in the Prem means your contract is paid up in full in one lump sum.

Another brainless chairman. Where on earth does he think Leicester should be? They were always going to be fighting relegation.

He has sort of brought this upon himself with 2 incredibly weird/strange incidents recently, i'm not being glib but it was like the start of a very public mental breakdown to be honest.

Even Pardew, no stranger to technical area mischief, looked stunned. He just looked at Pearson and mouthed "what happened?" probably thinking his player had riled Pearson in some way. But replays showed his player accidentally fell into Pearson and his reaction was completely unprovoked.

He has sort of brought this upon himself with 2 incredibly weird/strange incidents recently, i'm not being glib but it was like the start of a very public mental breakdown to be honest.

I imagine the club will use it as an excuse to change it without causing as much outrage as otherwise.

It is pleasing to see Burnley stick faith win Dyche though and they've certainly shown some fight after a tough start. Leicesters problem was after thumping Man U they probably got above their station

I imagine the club will use it as an excuse to change it without causing as much outrage as otherwise.

It is pleasing to see Burnley stick faith win Dyche though and they've certainly shown some fight after a tough start. Leicesters problem was after thumping Man U they probably got above their station

Dyche has worked miracles, Burnley are a proper old fashioned, well run club and I really hope that they survive.

As for Pearson the incident itself was bad enough, he looked fairly calm but miles away but the post match interview was cringeworthy, I can only liken it to somebody suffering a concussion a saying a lot of words but none of them forming a rational sentence.

PS:- looks like Oneil is favourite for a return.

While I agree that a degree of realism is required and Leicester are being a little above themselves. I would be interested to see how we will respond if (assuming we are promoted) we are in the bottom three this time next season. I bet a large percentage would want SC to be sacked, even though we would be one of the smaller clubs in the Championship.

While I agree that a degree of realism is required and Leicester are being a little above themselves. I would be interested to see how we will respond if (assuming we are promoted) we are in the bottom three this time next season. I bet a large percentage would want SC to be sacked, even though we would be one of the smaller clubs in the Championship.

Probably yep, hard not to. The recent form of promoted sides combined with the quality we have, no doubt good additions in summer if we get promoted would make bottom 3 a complete failure.

Extremely strange post match interview from a manager that must be under a lot of pressure. It reminded me a lot of the 'stupid question' interview O'Driscoll gave after the Brentford game.

"It was ......... Ok. If there's something to say I'll say it. I can look after myself. Don't you worry about that."

Wtf is he on about????

I think the player should be praised for the restraint he showed, nobody should be allowed to hold you down like that and expect not to be pushed away with some force. I don't know anything about the history between these two but the commentator mentioned a failed transfer. I think Pearson seemed bitter over that as it did seem personal rather than reaction after an accidental collision.

Archived