IGNORED

Season Ticket Reference Numbers ?

Frome Red

The club are emailing/texting them out to us early this coming week :)

A bit off topic but i don't know if you can help, my grandad doesn't have an email account and so ive made him a hotmail account that im going to monitor on his behalf. I've tried making him an account on the ticketing page using this email but for some reason it wont let me (it keeps saying please fill in all the required fields to proceed even though i have). Firstly, do you know how i can overcome this and then following that, will i be able to link his season ticket seat to this account so that in future he can buy tickets online instead of having to phone up? I understand i can then set up an association with him on my account so i can buy any tickets for the both of us but I can't seem to get his account up and running in the first place. Many thanks in advance.

I can only guess that he will get a text message instead. Have you tried (I know he doesn't have an account technically) clicking on the forgot your password button, putting in the email address you have now created, and see if that lets you do it? Just when they first set the system up that's what lots of us had to do

Failing that you can either hang on for a text, or call the club. If you aren't able to call, yell and I can give you an email address.

I can only guess that he will get a text message instead. Have you tried (I know he doesn't have an account technically) clicking on the forgot your password button, putting in the email address you have now created, and see if that lets you do it? Just when they first set the system up that's what lots of us had to do

Failing that you can either hang on for a text, or call the club. If you aren't able to call, yell and I can give you an email address.

Yes i've tried the forgot your password trick but when I enter his email it says it doesn't recognise it. He's going to give the club a call as I can't during the days at the moment although he's not totally sure what he's talking about so if he gets no luck then I just may have to come back and yell thanks.

I'm hoping (rather than expecting) that the supply of reference numbers will be seamless, without too many slipping through the net.

Why oh why though are the numbers needed, not simply the season ticket numbers printed on the season ticket cards themselves..?

Surely this other reference number is just creating a lot more work and no doubt problems..!

I'm hoping (rather than expecting) that the supply of reference numbers will be seamless, without too many slipping through the net.

Why oh why though are the numbers needed, not simply the season ticket numbers printed on the season ticket cards themselves..?

Surely this other reference number is just creating a lot more work and no doubt problems..!

Exactly. You'd have thought they could also use post codes and/or phones numbers as a cross reference if they needed to..

There is no number on the season tickets, other than a very long barcode. The reference number is unique to each season ticket holder

So there isn't..! I'm sure there always used to be. If it's a number that supporters might ever need then why ISN'T it simply displayed on the season card..?!

It doesn't bother me in the slightest, but you can be damn sure that there will be problems with the supply of reference numbers to every supporter.

Sometimes they don't half make things hard work for themselves!

Archived