IGNORED

Trivia Question

JM91

Unless I missed the one season, it hasn't been done in this league since 3 points per win was introduced....

Correct.  there are some honourable mentions such as southampton/brighton/huddersfield and charlton/sheff w/sheff u but it has nevernhappened before. 

Correct. there are some honourable mentions such as southampton/brighton/huddersfield and charlton/sheff w/sheff u but it has nevernhappened before.

Then there must be a reasonable probability that only one or two will be at or over two points per match after forty six have been played.

It is in our own hands to succeed.

it does give credence to the "2 points per game gives you promotion" adage...

MKD need 36 more points from 18 games - 12+ wins , 11 wins 3+ draws, 10 winsand 6 or 7 draws

Swindon 35 from 18 (so 12+W, 11W2+D, 10W5+D or 9W8or9D)

We need 34 and have a game more to get it in (12+W, 11W1+D,10W4+D, 9W7+D, 8W10or11D)

it has to be possible that this will happen for the first time this season, especially since 2 ppg is not impossible yet either for Preston (14+W, 13W3+D or 12W6D) or even for Chesterfield (17+W or 16W2D), Oldham (18W or 17W1D) or all the way down to Peterborough who would need to win all 18 of their remaining games.

QPR. Joey Barton and Clint Hill.

Dammit thought I had it for a minute... Had the first player and the second one failed by one letter, missing an s in his name...Then I realised they didn't play for the came team either... Crap effort by me if I'm honest... Still for what its worth this is what I had... Nathan Pond (Fleetwood)

And this fella ...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AUP57p2Q_Uc

If they were right though I still don't know how I could match em with an area, tried Staple Hill, Bradley Stoke, Knowle West, Hanham Abbots, the list just goes on, I'm not very good at this game am I?

Probably best if I copy you and say Barton Hill eh? .... I doubt that's right either but there you go.

:)

Archived