IGNORED

Walsall's Wembley Ticket Sales So Far..?

Bar BS3

7000 i saw someone say on their FB page.

Ok cheers.

I saw people were queing for 7 hours plus for their tickets and on first day of sales they stopped people joining the que after 1pm because of the time taken to process sales.

Ok cheers.

I saw people were queing for 7 hours plus for their tickets and on first day of sales they stopped people joining the que after 1pm because of the time taken to process sales.

I would only guess you would queue so that you could ensure you got a ticket on the lower tier

But their tickets are also available online. Queuing for 7 hours in the internet age just doesn't make any sense.

Also, given how much cheaper top tier tickets are I would imagine plenty of people will choose to sit there.

To be honest, with it being their first ever time at Wembley, I think it's all part of the romance (sounds silly, I know) to que for hours to get your hands on tickets.

Makes it all a bit more of an event, if you know what I mean.

I remember queing around Ashton Gate for hours in the past and it's all part of the occasion for a big match.

To be honest, with it being their first ever time at Wembley, I think it's all part of the romance (sounds silly, I know) to que for hours to get your hands on tickets.

Makes it all a bit more of an event, if you know what I mean.

I remember queing around Ashton Gate for hours in the past and it's all part of the occasion for a big match.

queueing for the tube after the Hull match at Wembley was one of the worst I have been in, but remember years ago standing in a long long queue at the Gate to get tickets.....such is a fans life :city:

Archived