IGNORED

Cotterill Says Get Behind The Team

Hartcliffe red

Can I just say that despite having been critical of the drum in the past, I thought that it was very effective at MK.

The key is not over using it and banging away throughout every song.

Used as it was on Saturday, it really helped get the whole end going at times.

Can I just say that despite having been critical of the drum in the past, I thought that it was very effective at MK.

The key is not over using it and banging away throughout every song.

Used as it was on Saturday, it really helped get the whole end going at times.

Atmosphere was very good where I was stood, but barely noticed a drum on Sat?

Cotts wants the fans to fill the ground with noise, I'm sure this will happen for remaining home games.  Trouble is, the smaller crowd doesn't help.  Just a shame that we're top of the league and playing so well with the reduced capacity at the Gate.  I know the redevelopment had to happen, but why couldn't it have coincided with the couple of years we were playing crap?

Bloody typical.

Given we're top of the table and playing very attractive football, I'm still amazed we're not selling out every week with the current capacity.

Spot on mate, I was really hoping that we could at least emulate teams like Charlton, Leicester, Man City, Southampton and Leeds when they dropped into div 3.

This season we are emulating them on the pitch but off the pitch we don't sell out every week at the reduced capacity rate.

Anyone else worry that a half full new stadium might adversely affect us?

It's absolutely great that the club is building a stadium with a capacity to which it should realistically aspire but half empty stadia can be difficult for the players and the fans.

The Ricoh was embarassing for the Cov fans when we went there this season and the 'Boro's Riverside has looked bleak at times over the last few years. There are more examples too.

Yep we get decent crowds and i'm not there tonight because I've had a knee operation (before anyone questions my attendance) but

I just hope that South Bristol comes out in force when our new Ashton Gate is complete...

Archived