IGNORED

The Latest Match Day Thread Ever......

extonsred

How have we got a swede, a romanian, an american and an estonian on here? ;-)

This is a joke innit, you ain't gonna catch me on that 'un mate, you'll have to get up early to catch me, nice try though..

(PS.. wrong thread too, try Big Tones j o t d non football section)

PPS... Come on the Si, you gonna tell us the punch line it what? ... :)

This is a joke innit, you ain't gonna catch me on that 'un mate, you'll have to get up early to catch me, nice try though..

(PS.. wrong thread too, try Big Tones j o t d non football section)

PPS... Come on the Si, you gonna tell us the punch line it what? ... :)

Who is the American?

Very good city, go on and win the league,your fans are great and frankly I can't stand team franchise, garners back end, or Swindon, stuff the vale by 5 each year. Its now cotterill 11 vale 1 in 3 games, shame about Colin daniel, you might never see him play at your place if you stay where you'd want to be, because it'd be properly funny. The good thing for us is he's a Wycombe cult hero as well, so that should be fun next season. Enjoy the season, and your new stadium when its done, I bet it feels great being the only (Professional) team in Bristol somebody told me there was an amateur Sunday league club called the gasheads or something, but I've never heard of them :D Bristol is red as far as I know

Ha, top bloke.

Good luck for the rest of the season to Port Vale.

Is havanatopia dead?

Extremely humbled to have been missed RD .. As Estonia T said i was sleeping.. sometimes I try and go to bed early and wake up early for a mid week game but work commitments prevented it this time.. that's my official excuse anyway! ;)

Superb win by the City.. just gonna gloat at the table now.. u ridddddzzzzzz

P.S. Normal 'Official Thread' service will be resumed at the weekend. :)

The good thing for us is he's a Wycombe cult hero as well, so that should be fun next season

Ha! I'd never thought of that. It's like when you first learn that Saint George is the patron Saint of other countrys, not just England. A friend of Colin Daniel is a friend of ours :D

Speaking of which, I notice it's his birthday on Sunday (15th February). Little must he have known on his last birthday that his 27th year on this mortal coil was the year where his great destiny would be revealed and the world would be changed forever.

Sir Colin Daniel, great gas slayer, we salute you!

Who is the American?

Search me Atlanta? .... I'm expecting to hear what happened when he walked into a bar with a Swede, Estonian and a Romanian. :)

(actually its great to have fans all over the planet, and expect there's some interesting stories out there as to why and how fans in far flung places came to support Bristol City in the first place.

With 'big clubs' like Man U/Liverpool etc its easy to see why shed loads of their fans abroad became involved - media coverage, major tournament's etc...their stories are unlikely to be as interesting or personal as those of supporters like yourself who chose Bristol City... )

Search me Atlanta? .... I'm expecting to hear what happened when he walked into a bar with a Swede, Estonian and a Romanian. :)

(actually its great to have fans all over the planet, and expect there's some interesting stories out there as to why and how fans in far flung places came to support Bristol City in the first place.

With 'big clubs' like Man U/Liverpool etc its easy to see why shed loads of their fans abroad became involved - media coverage, major tournament's etc...their stories are unlikely to be as interesting or personal as those of supporters like yourself who chose Bristol City... )

Pretty sure Atlanta Red is an ex-pat Bristolian.

Talking of American fans what happened to x3widracin, or something?

Didn't he make arrangements to come over for the Hull p/o game, even being put up overnight by City fans?

That experience must have put him off the club, not sure I've heard of him on here since.

Edit: And MarkS Cal., forever giving his views from America on City to Twentyman on RB at one time, now apparently completely disappeared.

That's a bet you would definitely win. Tbf, after a few Natches too many I make less sense than that.

Didn't realise you are Romanian Mihai, so apologies to you sir.

I was on a mobile phone. Sorry for what I wrote yesterday. That text barely make sense for me, but the main idea is that we can have eight more points than MK, and Swindon dose not seem a "real" danger for our promotion dream. I think my english is not that bad, because I never use it in my real life ( only on forums and some pc games, where I don't have a general conversation just oriented to something special. ) and at school I had horrible teachers, all I learned is by myself and very quick... Trust me, is a very easy for me to learn, and month by month I will learn something but this must to come naturally because I don't have time to learn especially this language. 

Whatever, I am glad to be a Bristol City fan, and I am sure this text is easy to understand.... again on my mobile phone and It took me 5 minutes to write him with no big mistakes.

I live in Atlanta but lived off Winterstoke Road for 30 years.  Deffo not an American.

• Admin

City v MK in a both teams to score bet was maybe not the perfect scoreline....but he also went for all three results straight, so certainly he may stretch to halves all round.

City vs Vale.

Oldham vs Swindon.

Bradford vs MK.

That was his accidental bet. Quids in.

Pretty sure Atlanta Red is an ex-pat Bristolian.

Talking of American fans what happened to x3widracin, or something?

Didn't he make arrangements to come over for the Hull p/o game, even being put up overnight by City fans?

That experience must have put him off the club, not sure I've heard of him on here since.

Edit: And MarkS Cal., forever giving his views from America on City to Twentyman on RB at one time, now apparently completely disappeared.

Apparently ...disappeared , oxymoron of the day winner.

Archived