IGNORED

Lambert Down The Road

archie andrews

Heard last night that in the last 104 games they have amassed 104 points. They are averaging 1/2 goal a game this season, i think he has done well to last as long as he has to be honest.  A mate follows Villa everywhere and he felt Villa had no chance of surviving under Lambert, although he has no faith in getting a decent manager in to replace him.

You've got a chairman who regrets buying in and wants out and hasn't invested since he went for broke with Martin O'Neill who fell out with him when he refused to invest further to take Villa from top six to top four.

The club has been run by a land owner who just wants to up sticks and leave. I don't see why any ambitious manager would apply for the job, given the job description entails 'minding some derelict ground'.

S'pect it'll go to Tim Sherwood as he's desperate.

Swansea will be a good shout for relegation next season if Garry Monk is still the Manager.

As for Villa, should have gone ages ago, only 12 league goals in 25 games? What a joke and Villa are one of the Country's biggest clubs.

Michael Laudrup could do well there, Tim Sherwood is overrated and believes in his own hype.

Swansea will be a good shout for relegation next season if Garry Monk is still the Manager.

As for Villa, should have gone ages ago, only 12 league goals in 25 games? What a joke and Villa are one of the Country's biggest clubs.

Michael Laudrup could do well there, Tim Sherwood is overrated and believes in his own hype.

Why? Monk has been manager all of this season. What have you seen in him that you don't rate?

Monk has done very well there since replacing the overrated Laudrup. They will drop now that they've sold Bony, who was key to their whole gameplan. Certainly won't be relegated though. They beat Southampton away just two games ago, without Bony.

Shame Villa are in such a state. You'd think if any billionaire was looking to buy a PL club, it'd be them. They have the fanbase, the history and are looking to be sold on the cheap.

Why? Monk has been manager all of this season. What have you seen in him that you don't rate?

I dont think he will be able to attract good enough players. When Laudrup was Manager some players went there just because of him, it has also become a bit stale there and it just wouldnt surprise me to see them struggle next season.

Archived