IGNORED

Southmead Wembley Coach

Redmycolour

Swear there was something mentioned on this or another forum about soccer express. I might be wrong.

Shocking service, overbooking the amount of people per coaches, unreliable and not timely.

If anyone decides to use them, please do your research!

Not intending to wrongly slate a company.

Swear there was something mentioned on this or another forum about soccer express. I might be wrong.

Shocking service, overbooking the amount of people per coaches, unreliable and not timely.

If anyone decides to use them, please do your research!

Not intending to wrongly slate a company.

I believe you are correct.

Soccer Express has posted twice - there are far more negative comments re. SE than his/their posts! 

We're not all gas this side of town.there's a fair few of us over this side are CITY SUPPORTERS.

No good trying to convince South Bristol people. They just don't get out much.

I suspect there are as many City North of the river as there are South.

For some odd reason the Southern Softies blindly follow the Sags 'let's big ourselves up' myth that North of the river is blue.

Far more fun living in amongst the enemy rather than in City dominated areas - they don't know what they're missing.

No good trying to convince South Bristol people. They just don't get out much.

I suspect there are as many City North of the river as there are South.

For some odd reason the Southern Softies blindly follow the Sags 'let's big ourselves up' myth that North of the river is blue.

Far more fun living in amongst the enemy rather than in City dominated areas - they don't know what they're missing.

Agree, plenty of us Reds up the North side :)

Archived