IGNORED

Sad News

alexukhc

Wow. thought they were saying 3 months, could be the end of his career, hopefully he will be back.

Wish him a speedy recovery - no problem with him - came through the hard way.

Perhaps Forest should get the West Ham miracle doctor to look at him - he'll be back playing before he knows it!

Why Karma?

My guess would be because...

Forest buy a player on installments , they then miss payments costing the team they agreed to pay a new player (apparently).

They then skirt around the embargo that was in place because they didn't pay the due debt, to sign a player already on loan to someone else.

Never nice to hear of bad injuries , hope he's back soon. Not so many good wishes for the club.

Shame for the bloke personally and possibly for the clubs fans..

But 'Sad News'? .. Really?, who for? bit of perspective wouldn't go amiss..

Change your News Channel mate, the REAL News daily provides a shed load of proper sad.

I think that's quite an overreaction.

Do you not cheer when City score because in perspective there are things more worthy celebrating?

• Admin

Forest not paying Peterboro their last instalment, I guess? Their chairman was moaning about it, quite rightly, on deadline day as it stopped them buying players

Ahh I see, Peterboro are one club I would never feel any upset for - especially their chairman

My guess would be because...

Forest buy a player on installments , they then miss payments costing the team they agreed to pay a new player (apparently).

They then skirt around the embargo that was in place because they didn't pay the due debt, to sign a player already on loan to someone else.

Never nice to hear of bad injuries , hope he's back soon. Not so many good wishes for the club.

Yeah I hope he gets playing soon, more of Karma towards Florist as a club

I find it amazing how a club under a transfer embargo for breaking rules, are still able to sign players.

Surely an embargo means no signings you've broke the rules, you will have to play youth team players.

Instead you can sign loan players, free transfers and anyone worth no more than 600k.

What is the point of Ffp and how is that a punishment.

I find it amazing how a club under a transfer embargo for breaking rules, are still able to sign players.

Surely an embargo means no signings you've broke the rules, you will have to play youth team players.

Instead you can sign loan players, free transfers and anyone worth no more than 600k.

What is the point of Ffp and how is that a punishment.

They signed Todd Kane because one of their fans won a Sky competition. I think the embargo should have stood. Perhaps they should have been made to use the cash to pay Peterbrough?

Archived