Pre Registering With Ticketmaster.

dunsteral

i am having trouble pre-registering with ticketmaster, despite both the

club and "phantom" saying it is easy.  They make it sound easy -

"enter your 6 digit client reference number off your season ticket,

enter your surname

then it gets confusing, it says "click on activate, and then there is a login

box.

I have tried doing both in both combinations, but it wont let me in.

Hopefully it is me who is doing it wrong, or worst case scenario it will be

chaos when fans try to register.

Has any body else had these problems ?

• Admin

i am having trouble pre-registering with ticketmaster, despite both the

club and "phantom" saying it is easy. They make it sound easy -

"enter your 6 digit client reference number off your season ticket,

enter your surname

then it gets confusing, it says "click on activate, and then there is a login

box.

I have tried doing both in both combinations, but it wont let me in.

Hopefully it is me who is doing it wrong, or worst case scenario it will be

chaos when fans try to register.

Has any body else had these problems ?

Have you sorted it?

Make sure you ACTIVATE on first time you login.

You can't login unless you have activated your account

Hope that makes sense

The first name then first and second initial got me, I gained an extra initial along the way, oh well. I've gone to being born and given only my first name and surname, to using my maiden name as a middle name when I got married as I always wanted a second name (everybody else got two, and even my brother and sisters did) and now I have an extra one.

Is the Client code the same as client reference number ? I have put the six digit number from my season ticket in and my surname. then clicked "Activate" that takes you to a second screen where you appear to need to input the same number and name again but I get rejected at that stage.

Am I missing something here ?

Is the Client code the same as client reference number ? I have put the six digit number from my season ticket in and my surname. then clicked "Activate" that takes you to a second screen where you appear to need to input the same number and name again but I get rejected at that stage.

Am I missing something here ?

Have you registered in the first place? Underneath there is a link to do that.

Dolly. Following the guide on the OS I used the link then clicked "Welcome" What I did then is as I posted earlier.Just been back to try it again and can't see a "register" link below any of the pages.

Have you done as it says in the thread pinned at the top of here? Let me know if you have and it still doesn't work and we can try something else

I don't need to register but can see where people could maybe go wrong, once you've entered the 6 digit code from your season ticket, surname and clicked on 'Activate' it asks you for your 'BCFC Client code' and surname again.

Is that (a) your email address, as stated on here (b) your Bristol sport client code (whatever that is?) as stated on the website or © the 6 digit code from your season ticket again?

I don't need to register but can see where people could maybe go wrong, once you've entered the 6 digit code from your season ticket, surname and clicked on 'Activate' it asks you for your 'BCFC Client code' and surname again.

Is that (a) your email address, as stated on here (b) your Bristol sport client code (whatever that is?) as stated on the website or © the 6 digit code from your season ticket again?

I just put in the 6 digit code from the season ticket again on the second screen and worked for me, also did my mates so I can buy all together

WHAT IF YOU AINT GOT A SEASON TICKET?

Then you aren't eligible to buy at the moment (tomorrow onwards) anyway. Priority to ST holders first and then other groups afterwards I believe.

After this I guess they go on general sale when anybody and everybody can phone up or buy online (through ticketmaster), just like they would if buying concert/show tickets. The need to register right now is just to check you are a ST holder so have the right priority to buy.

Archived