IGNORED

Brought To You By The Royal Naval Reserve

North London Red

uboat%20captains_zpsdjl4rllr.jpg

You English make me laugh, ze RNR vaz the reason we lost the Merchant Shipping Lanes and zen zee var. I vish vee did that at Borussia Monchengladbach :ranting: :ranting:

Siz post vaz sponsered by Gillette razors. 

OK if you can't beat 'em as they... LETS GO FOR IT.

Forget goal music - let's have 'Sub-Music'

There's a ready-made new 'chant' in the link below.. (1.34s)

When the crowd thinks its time for SC to make changes, give him a hint from the stands start singing the tune.

Welcome a Sub onto the field with a 'NEW RECRUIT' chant.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=InBXu-iY7cw

COYRs might be fun ;)

OK if you can't beat 'em as they... LETS GO FOR IT.

Forget goal music - let's have 'Sub-Music'

There's a ready-made new 'chant' in the link below.. (1.34s)

When the crowd thinks its time for SC to make changes, give him a hint from the stands start singing the tune.

Welcome a Sub onto the field with a 'NEW RECRUIT' chant.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=InBXu-iY7cw

COYRs might be fun ;)

This has genuinely made my entire day... If i had the money I'd buy everyone who did that in the Williams a pint if it happened !

Just because it's genius

This has genuinely made my entire day... I'd buy everyone who did that in the Williams a pint if it happened !

Just because it's genius

Pete, I'm in the Williams , I'll sing it, can you put the money for the pint behind the bar in the Legends tonight........cheers mate

Cue the music (Tim/DL?)

I'll be listening very carefully on the radio tonight, waiting for our Naval Reserve Subs to be announced, hoping for a few bars from the Village People over the tannoy and a mass chorus of.....

"WE WANT YOU... WE WANT YOU... WE WANT YOU AS A NEW RECRUIT!!"

Chants & Claps ringing out from the stands as the sub takes up his position.

Wish I could be there in person to see it happen, I'll be flat as a pancake day pancake if you lot let me down and I don't hear it over the radio..

Let's here it ship shape & Bristol City fashion tonight! ..Everyone knows the tune!

:) :) :)

Cue the music (Tim/DL?)

I'll be listening very carefully on the radio tonight, waiting for our Naval Reserve Subs to be announced, hoping for a few bars from the Village People over the tannoy and a mass chorus of.....

Wish I could be there in person to see it happen, I'll be flat as a pancake day pancake if you lot let me down and I don't hear it over the radio..

Let's here it ship shape & Bristol City fashion tonight! ..Everyone knows the tune!

No probs mate, I'm the one that sounds like Pavarotti, sadly I have to leave 5 minutes from the end (another thread !) as I am on at The Colston Hall and need to get my bus :violin:

Cue the music (Tim/DL?)

I shall be listening in on Radio Bristol.

What is the power of this site?

How many of the Xthousand OTIB members actually attend and, of those, how many will be attending tonight, pancake day, and actually singing?

I can't wait.

Absolutely hilarious if it comes off!

Archived