IGNORED

Letter In The Post (Rag)

Rinkadink

I hate it when people write comments like this making sweeping  generalisations, who is we? I don't have a problem with the pitch, I am too busy watching the actual football to give a flying ****.

Also the comments underneath about Ticketmaster, it's been a disaster today hasn't it?

Have I really just seen someone moaning about Steve Lansdown? Really? After all this man has done for us he is criticised for housing his other ventures at our home.. I for one will never complain about this , It's no Coincidence both Bristol City FC and Bristol Rugby are both top of their respective leagues is it? The foundations are in place for something really special. 

I by any means am NOT a fan of Bristol Sport but if this is the small price that a fan has to pay for his teams success and financial security with such a generous benefactor then so be it!

Bert from Naisea should remember when City were in division 4 with a run down ground and little non match day income. Perhaps that's what he wants home to be. Things aren't perfect at present but there are a lot of positives.

Of course, we've got to remember why the story is in the Post. A good moan is a good story from their perspective as it generates a response. It's the same on the forum. Currently there are several negative threads about various issues that have generated numerous replies. The happy threads don't get the same level of interest.

Not at all worried about our loosing our identity re BS. What I do worry about is the unceasing interfering of Red Trousers which

is causing all sorts of problems such as parking  restrictions within the City and his inability to come up with alternatives to suit OUR

needs as a football and rugby club.

This might amuse you, then http://m.bristolpost...tail/story.html

Archived