IGNORED

Swansea Stadium?

tpitman

Yep I rang up about that. Apparently you have clicked the wrong option and purchased seats for the Welsh Amateur cup.

If you don't intend to make the trip to South Wales to see the game I can take your tickets off you. For my mate Geffin. He will be very grateful.

CAN ANYONE HELP WITH MY QUESTIONS IN MY PREVIOUS POST ? I'VE WASTED SO MUCH TIME ON THIS AND TO DATE HAVE GOT NOWHERE .

Just wondering, did all the time you've spent on this include a visit to the official site? Because I just spent a whole 30 seconds of my life looking and your behalf and found the answers immediately:-

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/tickets/wembley2015/

I spoke to ticket office, explanation as follows:

Unfortunately when setting up the ticketing site for Bristol City, the plate name on the bank record was not noticed and had previously been used for Swansea Stadium. This was amended on Monday 16th but unfortunately a few transactions went through showing this. I do apologise for the confusion but I can definitely confirm these debits relate to Bristol city JPT Final

I spoke to ticket office, explanation as follows:

Unfortunately when setting up the ticketing site for Bristol City, the plate name on the bank record was not noticed and had previously been used for Swansea Stadium. This was amended on Monday 16th but unfortunately a few transactions went through showing this. I do apologise for the confusion but I can definitely confirm these debits relate to Bristol city JPT Final

Basically everyone who's statement says 'Swansea Stadium' are traitors

Archived