IGNORED

Who Killed Lucy Beale?

SARJ

How an 11 year old overpowered a young female and killed her with a music box, despite being a foot and a half shorter is beyond me.

As she had already had 2 or 3 bumps to her head that evening (Denise slapped her, Abby, Jake in the flat also had a go) the damage was already done I think, she already had a bleed on the brain perhaps and only took a small bang to finish her off. At least that's how I think they will explain it.

As she had already had 2 or 3 bumps to her head that evening (Denise slapped her, Abby, Jake in the flat also had a go) the damage was already done I think, she already had a bleed on the brain perhaps and only took a small bang to finish her off. At least that's how I think they will explain it.

A small bang to finish her off.....rude

You can be sure that this one will run and run - "Ohne mich", as they say in Deutschland.

For what it's worth, I don't think Woodsy looks like Max Branning. Hiwever, he does share the ability to punch above his weight with Max Branning though!

(Sorry mate)

And for the record. Lucy Beale, let's just say I'd have been more than willing to give up some of my time for her.

For what it's worth, I don't think Woodsy looks like Max Branning. Hiwever, he does share the ability to punch above his weight with Max Branning though!

(Sorry mate)

And for the record. Lucy Beale, let's just say I'd have been more than willing to give up some of my time for her.

Thanks.......l think!

Archived