IGNORED

Jet Funny As **** (Merged)

Esmond Million's Bung

Ok cheers, so they've picked a random plane that has no connection with the area. Shame they didn't recognise concorde

Difficult to know.

I am boring like this, but the closest looking plane I can get to it that does have a connection with Filton is the De Havilland Vampire jet.

Or maybe its just a randomised jet, which as you say would seem a shame.

Not all teams need a link to their name though, look at two of the most successful NBA teams in the Utah Jazz. The Jazz name came as they were originally based in New Orleans and when New Orleans started a new franchise Utah wouldn't give up the name so they could use it. Then you've got the Toronto Raptors and that name apparently came because the team started when Jurassic Park was being released.

Proper laugh out loud fair play the man, We got in your head! We got in your head! haha.

We really need to keep him on for next season as I've said in a couple threads now, JET along with some more additions should hopefully see us comfortable mid table team with some our younger fringe players kept on sent out on loan to league 1 teams to get constant game time so they can improve further then intergrated into our first team over the next season getting us fighting for the play off places every season would be spot on :-)

COME ON YOU REDS!!!

Ha quality. Love JET.

He made a good point about not doing the shouting and not being shouted at mind....so many morons that sit around me will blame JET if it rains. Any excuse to have a pop at JET with some.

Hope he stays with us for many years but will be surprised if he does. Type of bloke we need at the club.

Archived