IGNORED

Wembley Ticket Deliveries (Merged Again!)

6hobbsy66

I didn't know you could buy them from the shop or collect them from the shop. Have I missed something somewhere or has my heavy cold shut my brain down and made me susceptible to a whoosh?

ours were disabled and ambulant and you could only buy these direct, I don't think any others are direct from club

Fair enough, I didn't realise people were that bothered about getting tickets immediately for an event that's still over a month away.

It's all about knowing when they will be sent out and then having enough time to sort out any 'glitches' if they don't arrive. If delivery details had been stated on the Ticketmaster site, then great, but they weren't (unless I've missed it). Just don't want to be in another situation of having to chase up the tickets when time is running out. Just my view.

I've bought plenty of concert tickets from them in the past, but usually these tickets are around 6 months in advance of the event. These tickets have arrive from almost immediately to just 2 weeks before they are needed. I am expecting them to arrive 2 or 3 weeks before the 22nd March in this case.

Just had it confirmed via a contact at ticketmaster that tickets will start being sent out by ticketmaster themselves as of tomorrow as others have stated.

Hope that helps :)

They've also now added this note on the ticketing site

Ticketmaster will commence the dispatch of tickets from 24th February 2015. Coach Tickets will not be posted - Please use your email confirmation as proof of purchase.

Just had it confirmed via a contact at ticketmaster that tickets will start being sent out by ticketmaster themselves as of tomorrow as others have stated.

Hope that helps :)

They've also now added this note on the ticketing site

Ticketmaster will commence the dispatch of tickets from 24th February 2015. Coach Tickets will not be posted - Please use your email confirmation as proof of purchase.

Not good enough. Sack the board.

Archived