IGNORED

Question Re Easter Football Tv Schedules...

cityexile

Need to sort out my Easter arrangements this weekend, which are going to be here. there, and everywhere, but need obviously to be in Bristol for a certain match!

Cutting a long story short, as I notice that Sky have now scheduled Championship games up to 11th April, are we past the point at which our game against Swindon could be moved because of being televised, if anyone knows?

Don't really understand Sky's approach to choosing live games in L1. For instance, ignoring our massive game at MK but showing them away at Bradford a few days later. Perhaps they have an obligation to show everyone once?

Swindon game; local derby, two promotion rivals and previous from the last game - you would have thought they'd want to show it, but it sounds like they may already have made their decisions.

Short answer, I don't know!

Thanks Phantom.  Hopefully they do not want to interrupt a busy Easter schedule to much! Watch this space I guess.

Don't really understand Sky's approach to choosing live games in L1. For instance, ignoring our massive game at MK but showing them away at Bradford a few days later. Perhaps they have an obligation to show everyone once?

Swindon game; local derby, two promotion rivals and previous from the last game - you would have thought they'd want to show it, but it sounds like they may already have made their decisions.

Short answer, I don't know!

Guess its a mixture of wanting to share it around, and having to guess a couple of months in advance. I am sure somebody knows, but it aint us!

edit - just seen above post - cheers - might be ok then!

One to look forward to...

Saturday 28 March: Macclesfield Town v Bristol Rovers - 12.30pm (BT Sport 1)

Archived