IGNORED

Bristol Robins

internetjef

I did actually know he supported us but never known why (Does anyone know why?) fair play to him must like our laid back life style we have here in the west country and knows a decent team to support even if they aren't in the top tier :clap: :clap: :clap: like him that bit more now for showing his support live on tv :-)

I did actually know he supported us but never known why (Does anyone know why?) fair play to him must like our laid back life style we have here in the west country and knows a decent team to support even if they aren't in the top tier :clap: :clap: :clap: like him that bit more now for showing his support live on tv :-)

It was an April Fool's back in 2010.

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Actor-s-Robins-response/story-11263363-detail/story.html

Good to know he kind of supports us can only be a good thing and should we go up you never know with the ground getting revamped him being invited to a game could bring in some more T.V coverage on us to bring in even more support rather than these youngens in their Premiershit tops having never been to seee them even play.

Good to know he kind of supports us can only be a good thing and should we go up you never know with the ground getting revamped him being invited to a game could bring in some more T.V coverage on us to bring in even more support rather than these youngens in their Premiershit tops having never been to seee them even play.

To combat all these plastic fans we need the distraction of a Hollywood star to grow our support base?

To combat all these plastic fans we need the distraction of a Hollywood star to grow our support base?

Not sure what would you suggest instead enlighten me please sir?

It can't be a bad thing a Hollywood star mentioning he supports us, just lots more people in general being BC & proud especially as it seems most people think we're called Bristol, was more a case that I thought it was nice someone who is such a celebrity not just jumping to support some the more known clubs, it's like the Botswana tour that should been good for promoting the club as well as the advantages of the team bonding it did or do you think not being mentioned will bring in more supporters???

What is it with people on here all so negative no excuses when we're doing so well ******* hell making me depressed where's my knife should slit my wrists now before it all gets worse again I know it'll happen at some point after all we're City ;-)

Not sure what would you suggest instead enlighten me please sir?

It can't be a bad thing a Hollywood star mentioning he supports us, just lots more people in general being BC & proud especially as it seems most people think we're called Bristol, was more a case that I thought it was nice someone who is such a celebrity not just jumping to support some the more known clubs, it's like the Botswana tour that should been good for promoting the club as well as the advantages of the team bonding it did or do you think not being mentioned will bring in more supporters???

What is it with people on here all so negative no excuses when we're doing so well ******* hell making me depressed where's my knife should slit my wrists now before it all gets worse again I know it'll happen at some point after all we're City ;-)

Delay the attack on your wrists for a little while. At least until our next relegation season which should not be too far off!

Delay the attack on your wrists for a little while. At least until our next relegation season which should not be too far off!

I can't take it anymore we lost today how could we let 3 goals in in 30 minutes and only score 2 back its a shambles we should be winning every game by 4/5 goals how can they do this to me Cotts out :grr: :grr: :grr:

Archived