IGNORED

Parma

NorthBristolRed

Feel sorry for their fans - have fond memories back in the 90's of watching Italian footy on Channel 4 on a Sunday afternoon when Parma had a great team.  Now seemingly they may soon disappear altogether due to what appears to be again irresponsible ownership/management

They were my favourite team back in the days of Football Italia on Channel 4.. GGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL LLLAZZZIIOOOOOO :-)

Buffon, Thuram, Crespo, Veron, Chiesa, Zola, Dino Baggio, Roberto Sensini, Fernando Couto, Carlo Anchelotti as manager. (granted not all at the same time but within short space)

They were my favourite team back in the days of Football Italia on Channel 4.. GGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL LLLAZZZIIOOOOOO :-)

Buffon, Thuram, Crespo, Veron, Chiesa, Zola, Dino Baggio, Roberto Sensini, Fernando Couto, Carlo Anchelotti as manager. (granted not all at the same time but within short space)

It wasn't "Goal Lazio" at all though!

Sorry to be pedantic, but it's 'Golazo' rather than 'Goal Lazio'... Right, now I've ruined that show for you, I'll be off!

I used to think the same back in the day. Not helped at all by the fact Gazza had signed for Lazio and they were shown most weeks.

Sorry to be pedantic, but it's 'Golazo' rather than 'Goal Lazio'... Right, now I've ruined that show for you, I'll be off!

I am fully aware that it was not, but I was young when it was on and it's what me and my friends all thought it was.

Besides, the fact you knew what bit I was on about confirms just how memorable it all was.

Good morning to you.

Feel sorry for their fans - have fond memories back in the 90's of watching Italian footy on Channel 4 on a Sunday afternoon when Parma had a great team.  Now seemingly they may soon disappear altogether due to what appears to be again irresponsible ownership/management

Agree with you mate, very sad times. I also have fond memories of Football Italia on Channel 4 and Parma have had some big names over the years.

It seems like Ghirardi is to blame; 450 player transfers in one summer, and racking the club's debt from 18mil to 193mil!!!! Tosser needs to go. As for the club, can't see anything other for them to be reformed under a new 'banner' unfortunately.

Unless of course the other Serie A teams pitch in, which I highly doubt they will...

Agree with you mate, very sad times. I also have fond memories of Football Italia on Channel 4 and Parma have had some big names over the years.

It seems like Ghirardi is to blame; 450 player transfers in one summer, and racking the club's debt from 18mil to 193mil!!!! Tosser needs to go. As for the club, can't see anything other for them to be reformed under a new 'banner' unfortunately.

Unless of course the other Serie A teams pitch in, which I highly doubt they will...

Provided it doesn't say 'ultra' on it.

Archived