IGNORED

Don't Mention The War

fatchers

I'm having work done on my house and the fitters come from Swindle. I mean,swindon.. I feel like John Cleese when he had the Germans in Fawlty towers. He tried not to mention the war but found it impossible, I may have mentioned the swindling ,the upcoming court case, the cheating and diving tactics and the fact they could'nt field a team without loan players,the fact that they're plummeting down the league and that they have history in underhand payments,having been denied promotion before because of cheating. But ,I don't think they minded. I made them coffee and may have used two of my City mugs by mistake, or not. I may have mentioned once or twice that City are on for a league and cup double this season too. I can also confirm that not all people that come from Swindle have six fingers,they showed me. They also seem to have a sense of humour too, when I said I hope you do a good job here,they laughed. Was that before or after I asked if they were all related in swindle? I may have mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it. COYR

I'm having work done on my house and the fitters come from Swindle. I mean,swindon.. I feel like John Cleese when he had the Germans in Fawlty towers. He tried not to mention the war but found it impossible, I may have mentioned the swindling ,the upcoming court case, the cheating and diving tactics and the fact they could'nt field a team without loan players,the fact that they're plummeting down the league and that they have history in underhand payments,having been denied promotion before because of cheating. But ,I don't think they minded. I made them coffee and may have used two of my City mugs by mistake, or not. I may have mentioned once or twice that City are on for a league and cup double this season too. I can also confirm that not all people that come from Swindle have six fingers,they showed me. They also seem to have a sense of humour too, when I said I hope you do a good job here,they laughed. Was that before or after I asked if they were all related in swindle? I may have mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it. COYR

Plummeting!? I'd be checking the house for turds in the curtain linings if I was you!

I bet they've got six toes on each foot,ask them to show you,if you can stand the smell for it's well known that they don't wash very often.

Archived