IGNORED

Lewis Baker Signs For Mk

Cardy

• Admin

Great loan signing for them. Exceptional talent who will slip straight into Deli Alli's boots. Gutted.

Tell us why he is such a great signing?

Where have you seen him play?

http://mobile.mkdons.com/news/article/dons-bag-chelseas-baker-mk-dons-lewis-baker-chelsea-transfer-premier-league-transfer-england-under-21s-lewis-bakers-goal-2296289.aspx

Look I'm not some top scout or anything I'm just saying that he sounds like an exceptional talent. Those that have seen him play seem to think he is a top top young player. He is a highly rated Chelsea academy product ahead of even the likes of Todd Kane so he must have something about him. Whether he will produce in the depths of a promotion race who knows but he will certainly make MK stronger.

Great loan signing for them. Exceptional talent who will slip straight into Deli Alli's boots. Gutted.

Decent signing to be fair. Baker is a hot prospect at Chelsea. One of the ones who might actually make it amongst the huge foreign base of players they have, firsts & youth.

Pretty much as good a sighing as they could get with Alli out.

He plays for Chelsea. He must be good.

Just like players who play for Man City. They must be good too.

I wish we could get an amazing player on loan from Man City.

He is good Fordy, as is the lad Swift at Swindon.

It's got to be seen as disappointing MKDons have managed to quickly replace Alli with one of the few youngsters in the game with not only a similar dynamic style of play, but with similar outstanding potential. Mourihno has stated Baker will play for England.

I think we'd all be excited if it was City announcing his signing yesterday and I expect him to make an impact at MK.

Not so enthusiastic about our own ex-Chelsea youngster as he's apparently not deemed good enough to get in the match day squad. We certainly seem to have landed ourselves with the least exciting and influential of the 3, although hopefully Cotts. has been canny and will feel minded to unleash a fully fit and devastating Saville on an unsuspecting L1 in the near future.

Archived